Lonely Child

Notes:
Sample #1

"I know it's only a tree waving it's branches in the moonlight but I still get my hopes up. The thought of her arms reaching out to say she made a mistake is the only piece of information that rules the dimensions of my mind. My many galaxies of pure dark holes were lighting up as her eyes acted as a flashlight to see down the tunnel. Her flashlight must have ran out of batteries because I thought she would be intrigued. I assumed her mind would lead her down my black hole of darkness and light some candles, but she turned away and left with someone who only believes black holes exist in outer space.

She was there.

And then she was gone.

Maybe she became scared.

I don't blame her.

She was just a child.

A lonely child.

But my love for you...

My love for you lonely child...

Well I- I believe it fuels me.

The love that fills my veins with warm red liquid is only working because she gives my life meaning. But she doesn't know what it means to be alive for anything other than herself. She was taught nothing other than keep herself alive. The blame isn't on her. It's on everyone that made her flame sizzle out.

Oh darling girl...

What have they done to you?

I'll fix you darling girl.

I'll hold you.

I'll be there when you realize the pictures on my wall of you aren't obsessive they are just ahead of their time. Soon I won't need pictures.

Oh darling girl... I'll wait.

I'd rather die of passion than die with these black holes."

"