Chapter Nine

"I am so sorry!" The raspy voice whispered shuffling through papers. Miss. Rose stood up with arched eyebrows trying to make out the face of the woman who stood in the doorway. Walking over to her she smiled looking her up and down. Without having to turn she new Harpers ice eyes were taking in the beauty. Her jaw clenched as she turned on the light. 

"Are you a knew facility member?"

the woman let her eyes look up from the papers and gulped hearing the smooth accent that flowed from the taller womans mouth. "I'm Mrs. Hue's new teacher aid." stuffing everything into her bag she held her hand out, "Heidi Lamarr." She spoke with authority and confidence. Enough to make Ava blink multiple times before replying. 

Taking her hand slowly she squeezed and narrowed her eyes with a grin, "Ava Rose. I teach here as well." Heidi looked away and met eyes with the young girl who walked over slowly. She gave her a warm smile and the girl responded with pearly whites. 

"Harper, I'm in Mrs. Hue's class. She's amazing you're really going to love her." Heidi shook the girls soft hands and furrowed her brows in confusion.

"You're a student?" 

She nodded and Heidi breathed in deeply making her chest rise. She turned away from the student to make sure she didn't look at her eyes too long and cleared her throat. "I didn't mean to interrupt I just need to find my room." She put her bag on her shoulder and walked forward through the door. 

"Why don't you go help her Miss. Rose? I can clean up here."

 Reluctantly Ava left the room and directed her new colleague down the hall. 

Heidi admired the walls that lined with portraits of employees and students. The floor echoed with every step even though at every doorway was colorful door mats. Looking over slightly She admired the woman. She was tall and lean. Shoulders held high and stormy blue eyes that seemed to match the weather. Her Raven like hair was put up to not get in the way of her strong facial muscles. and she walked down the halls like she was floating "So your a photographer?"

Turning around the corner Heidi replied with little interest. "Yes I am."

Stopping promptly Ava pulled out her keys and unlocked the door and moved aside to allow the woman to enter. 

"I hope we get to see each other soon Ava." Heidi stated coldly letting her eyes gaze around the room. "I think we will be great friends." her stare was was dark and empty, but Ava leaned her head back with a smile. 

"the best of friends..." Ava replied shutting the door behind her. Her face tightened as she walked quickly back down the hall. The theater room was empty already which meant Harper had already left. She rubbed her eyes and leaned on the door way with a tired head. The new lady was nothing to worry about at least. Probably some straight bitch that wants to cause trouble with coworkers. She will find out soon that this establishment does not work that way, but unfortunately this woman seemed smart. she knew she was good looking and to the young girls she will seem like a new toy to obsess about. It wasn't hard to get where she was now but she was going to have to try a little harder to keep the girls attention, Especially Harper. The difference was the girls will want to know all about the pretty lady from America, but Harper will take that chance to dive into her work and Ava wasn't going to let that happen. She had to get the young girls attention and push her into the opposite direction if she wanted to get her heart.  

Ava laughed to herself and opened her room. It was nice to smell "home." Her bed was huge and comfortable. It sat in the corner of the room while her living space sat on the other side consisting of a couch and a chair. There was also a TV but it was hardly used. The bookshelf beside it was much less dusty. Walking over to her small kitchenette Ava reached for her favorite wine glass and poured herself some red wine. A tradition in Ava's mind to have a glass before getting ready for bed. Alcohol wasn't permitted on the campus but she was able to convince the headmistress to allow her wine if she kept it in a locked compartment. 

Swirling the liquid around and taking a sip she dusted off crumbs from the cabinet and rubbed her face. She wanted to think about Harper but she couldn't let her thoughts overwhelm her. if she did she would get attached and there was no need for that. She needed Harper to fall in love with her not the other way around. 

Hearing a knock from the door Ava walked over slowly before coming face to face with Abigail. What perfect timing. "I was just thinking about you my dear. Come in."

Smiling at her words she responded, "Were you really?"

Ava nodded pouring another glass of wine and handed it over. "Do you know how beautiful you are Abigail?"

"No Miss. Rose." She quietly said biting her lip. 

Taking another sip she moved closer and rested her hand on her back. "Will you sit with me?"

The cushion squeaked making Abigail's face blush and Ava leaned in close to her, "Why is it so bad that I want you?" 

"It's not bad, It's just unlikely for people to see us together even if we are made for each other." Abigail responded letting her quick breaths take effect. Her stomach dropped as Ava reached forward setting her drink down. 

"Then you want me?" Ava asked letting their clothes touch and her breath run across her cheek and into her ear. she let her lips linger and then kissed the young girls lips softly. 

Abigail didn't know how to kiss but she let her teacher do the work and guide her. Her heart beat so hard that surely her lover could feel it too. She tasted wine on her tongue and moaned feeling a strangers hand touch her stomachs side. 

Pulling away Ava smiled and got up slowly holding her hand out. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable I just had to know what your lips felt like."

Abigail took her teachers hand and looked at her longingly, "You never have to apologize for wanting me. You can have ALL of me whenever you want."

Looking down at her she let her hand run through the light brown hair and started walking to the door, "Well I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Lets try not to make it obvious what we did though Abigail. No one must know. If the wrong people found out about you and me, I could be taken away from you."

"I would never tell." Abigail responded still red in the face.

"Good." Ava reached down and kissed her student on the cheek, "I'll see you tomorrow Darling."

Collecting herself she left the room smiling and Ava sighed rolling her eyes. She needed to brush her teeth. 

Walking into her small bathroom Miss. Rose splashed water on her face and then proceeded to brush her teeth. She looked at her reflection and was dissapointed. All she could think about was Harper. Closing her eyes she scrubbed her teeth and thought about Harpers perfect smile and soft skin. What her skin would feel like under her hand and what her legs would feel like intertwined with hers under the sheets. She spit out what was left in her mouth and through the toothbrush on the floor. How was she getting into her head. She was a whore with good tits and yet thats all she could think about. Stripping her clothes roughly Ava got into her bed and closed her eyes. The bitch was still running around in her thoughts but what made her so upset was that she wanted that bitch to be her baby.

 The bitch was still running around in her thoughts but what made her so upset was that she wanted that bitch to be her baby

*unedited*