Caught By Naked Eye

Ashlynn strolled along as she reached a forest with trees almost as high as the clouds in the sky. The ground were invested with earthy grass or moss even or just some usual plants.

The princess walked along as she found a group of scary men. They were tall and buffed with muscles with growls upon their faces. Scars on every shown part of their body. Some had long hair and beards that seemed that they weren't groomed in a very long time. They held axes or small pocket knifes in their hands. They marched of what seemed towards the princess.

Ashlynn gasped as she hid behind a tall prickly bush full of thorns. She tried hard not to prick herself as she brushed a section out of her way so she could see what was going on. She tugged onto her blue before-the-ankle length dress that she had on so none of the men would notice.

She knew who they were. The Huntsmen. They were more scary looking than in the conversations she eavesdropped in the castle.

But as she stared, one of the men noticed due to her gasp as he started to wander around.

" What is it?" One of them, who was probably the leader, asked.

" I heard something...it was a gasp." the man said.

" C'mon, we don't have all day." the leader huffed. " We need to find some prey to eat."

Definitely the Huntsmen....

" Well, well, look at this." a huntsman said as he walked closer. He noticed Ashlynn peeking due to the hole she made.

He stopped until he reached the hole made from Ashlynn and peaked inside. But Ashlynn released it soon enough so it bounced some thrones in his eye.

" Ow!" the man yelped, then he scrambled inside the bushes and found the girl. " There it is."

" What do we have here?" the leader said as he and his men walked closer. Who had smirks across their faces.

   " Leave me alone!" Ashlynn jumped up then sucker punched the nearest man in the eye to have him reveal a black eye. The others growled.

   " I don't think so missy. You'll have to repay for that. And I know how." the leader grinned as he took out his knife.

   " And how's that?" Ashlynn questioned.

   " I don't think that's the best way to talk to me dear...." the leader walked forward to her and stuck his knife close against her neck. " Your coming with us. No excuses."

____________

   Hunter swiftly cleaned the table along with the countertops to the wooden floor that would soon be covered in mud or dirt.

But soon the door was knocked open as half of his father's group of men entered. They stomped in without a care and sat on each chair of the rounded table just leaving three seats.

For his father and two brothers.....

" Where's dad?" Hunter asked. The words felt a bit paining to say.

" None of your damn business." one of them grumbled.

Hunter didn't reply but started to prepare the table for the dinner mess. Luckily he wouldn't join the raucous meal.