Waterfall Swim & Wet Kiss

After a decent night sleep and breakfast, the two headed on their way to Ashlynn's home. It was a hot day, since it was summer season. They stopped sometimes to get rest below trees that brought nice cool shade.

In the meantime they would talk to each other about the nature around them. Hunter would point out some rare birds he saw to Ashlynn during the breaks. It amazed her how there was so many living things in the forest. And they lived without a care in the world.

" And that's a turquoise-browed motmot." Hunter said as he pointed to a small blue bird that had a lime green and orange accent. It stayed on a rickety branch that was part of a tree across from they sat.

" Wow." Ashlynn gasped. She was truly amazed at nature's species.

They both stopped near a waterfall that had a lake at the end of it. Ashlynn gasped as she never seen anything like it. Hunter couldn't help himself but take off his top revealing his chest and jump into the water due to the heat.

" What are you doing?" Ashlynn asked with a weird look on her face almost ready to laugh as Hunter took off his shirt.

" I just can't help it....I have to jump in that refreshing water." Hunter looked desperate as he positioned himself to jump. " Especially in a hot day like this."

Hunter jumped into the cold water. He pulled himself right up and shook his head causing water to splash all over the place.

" Hey!" Ashlynn laughed. " Watch where you're splashing!"

" I don't know why you're still standing there! Jump in!" Hunter called out as he swam towards Ashlynn. She stuck out her bare feet and touched the water.

" It's freezing!" Ashlynn exclaimed.

" Isn't that the point?" Hunter smiled as splashed his face with water as a refreshment. Then an idea formed in his mind.

He smirked as Ashlynn widened her eyes.

" You know Ashlynn, you're really missing out." Hunter smirked.

" Don't you dare." Ashlynn snapped. But it was too late, water splashed all over the princess. She stood there shivering wet.

She glared over at the huntsman and smirked also. She had an idea. She took off her tunic which revealed a thin dress that she wore under. Ashlynn jumped in the lake and started to splash Hunter nonstop.

" Hey! Stop it!" Hunter yelped in a playful manner after some water got in his eye. " I can't see!"

But Ashlynn didn't stop. She laughed as she gave one big splash. It wiped Hunter under the water. Then he came back up causing a huge amount of water to splash Ashlynn. They both laughed like young children at play. It was as if time had gone backwards.

   But soon came that closing in feeling again. The two looked in each other's eyes and felt their hearts dance and thump harder than ever before. They both felt that force close in on them. By closing their eyes they leaned their foreheads against each other. And soon they kissed.

Ashlynn opened her eyes and smiled. Her heartbeat slowed down and she wrapped her wet hands around Hunter's neck. His eyes opened and he kissed her on her forehead. So this is love?

After a while they hopped out of the water and rested against their tree as they waited for their clothes to dry. They both successfully knocked some fruit off a tree and enjoyed the sweetness of it.

" Did you like that swim?" Hunter smiled.

" Yeah, but there was something that I didn't like." Ashlynn replied cheekily.

" What was it?" Hunter looked serious.

" The part where you splashed me in the first place." Ashlynn crossed her arms as Hunter laughed hard. So hard he almost choked.

" How else was I going to make you jump in?" Hunter chuckled.

   " Looks like our clothes dried fast." Hunter added. " Should we move on?"

   It seemed like Hunter was  disappointed because his tone had a hunch of seriousness. He didn't want the happiness to end.

   " We should..." Ashlynn looked down.

Hey everybody! I hope that you liked this chapter! See you soon at the next one! See ya!
-HubbyBubby14