So This Is Love?

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months. Like the wind during a winter season, months finally turned into a year.

The time flew by like the soaring birds flying across the big blue sky. A year had passed, and everything had changed...for the better. Yet time still felt young.

   Wind gushed past the flowing hair that had the accent of auburn-gold. Gripped onto the fresh snow and cinnamon colored beauty that galloped ahead on the abandoned plains of the forest that was there since the past, she looked behind her shoulder. She gave a brow-raising looking as she saw the opponent catching up. She slashed the reins of Phoenix as he picked up speed.

   " You think that you can beat me now? Huh?" the princess called out mockingly at her opponent. He smirked as he slashed Lighting's reins twice as she jumped high, catching up.

   " As if!" he called back after the jump and gave her a clever face.

   " You are a cheeky one Hunter." Ashlynn said as she stopped Phoenix. He stopped too.

    " I...have my ways." Hunter said in a boasting manner as he looked at his hand. " My...clever ways."

    Ashlynn laughed hard as she lightly shoved Hunter still on their horses. Lighting gave a grunt of a neigh as Phoenix shook his head. 

   " So, what did you want to show me?" Ashlynn asked as she looked around only to see a few trees and a field around her. It almost exactly seemed like the field that Ashlynn passed through on her escape.

" It's not here...it's just further down the forest and we'll be there."

    So they slashed the reins of Lighting and Phoenix as the two galloped away towards the forest.

The sun was almost at it's leaving point when the two reached the forest and the exact place Hunter wanted to show Ashlynn. It was the first place they started to get to know each other. It was truly special to him and he knew that it was to her also. The tree with the best sunset view in the whole entire forest. 

   " I remember this place like it was yesterday we were here." Ashlynn smiled. " It's such a lovely place."

" It sure is." Hunter said as they rode over next to the tree revealing the sunset. " But not as lovely as you."

    " Oh Hunter." Ashlynn gave a small laugh.

    " Come on," Hunter motioned. " let's get the ultimate view of the sunset."

    They jumped off their horses and both climbed up the rickety tree. Ashlynn didn't have much trouble like last time, luckily she got the hang of it and spent more time outdoors since that event. Hunter was the last one to reach the same strong branch, he looked at the view and it was the same thing. Perfect.

   " Who knew that something so normal could be so amazing?" Ashlynn said, she turned to Hunter who looked into the distance then looked at her.

" Yes...but sometimes, someone just needs to look closer...and wait for the perfect moment." Hunter smiled back. Then Ashlynn remembered something.

   " You know Hunter....I always had a question in my mind ever since that day of that sunset." Ashlynn replied. "You made me remember."

   " What's the question?" Hunter asked.

   " So this is love?" Ashlynn asked. " Is love like a sunset? Does someone need to look closer and wait for the right moment?"

Hey everybody! Here's the chapter! Sorry that I took so long, I just needed to grasp in what I wrote from the previous chapter. ;) lol. I hope that you liked this chapter. The next one will come soon! And it's the last one! I have one question though. I have this idea for the next book. Here it is:

See ya in the next chapter! See ya! -HubbyBubby14

-HubbyBubby14