2

Little A.N (Authors note)
This story is very boring, I am aware...I will try to make it become better...I promise..I can't gaurentee--some people asked for updates here you are...

Grace got out her books for class. She sat down at her desk. She had the sort of classroom were they didn't have assigned seats. She had a great teacher. She couldn't deny it, she was just a bit of a teachers pet.

She didn't even care. People would bug her about it. She didn't care. Her best friend,Georgie usually sat beside her. But this time she didn't..

Some random girl did. She had wavy long blonde hair. Grace had seen her around school before. "Hey Grace" she said. Grace looked up,"are you talking to me?".

The girl laughed. And laughed. And kept laughing. 'Why is she laughing?' Grace wondered. Because Grace was generally nice, she started laughing along with her. For a long time.

"I'm serafena" She replied reaching her hand out,"I'm Grace". "I already knew that silly" she said, about to laugh again. But Grace thought quickly. "So not to be rude but my best friend Georgie usually sits there" Grace said, being polite as possible.

"Threes a crowd sweetie" she said, laughing a little bit. 'That was..rude?' Grace thought to herself. "Your a really good singer" Serafena said smiling.
"Thank you, I--" "I sing to". Grace smiled,"really that's awesome!".

'She just inturppted me' Grace thought. 'maybe she didn't mean to'. "Do you play any instruments?" Grace asked, hoping she would say ukelele. "I play piano, Violin and gautair" she said. Grace smiled.

"That's really cool--" "and do you play lots of instruments or are you a basic ukelele player?" She asked. slightly smiling still. 'That was rude' Grace thought. Grace just smiled.

"I play ukelele" Grace replied,"how long have you been playing?".

"Piano for five years. Violin three years. Gautair one year, what about you?".
"I've been playing ukelele for one year,almost two" Grace replied nicely.
"That's awesome! You should learn to play something else, most people won't sigh singers who only play one instrument" Grace was mad by this comment.

"Especially when they play something a five year old could pick up in a week". 'Does she not realize how much hard work goes into learning an instrument?' Grace thought angrily,' she learned three for peat sakes!'.
"It's not an simple as you might think" Grace said politely. Serafena smiled.

Serafena leaned over and whispered in Graces ear.
"Look Grace, I get it. You won't Americas got talent, no need to rub it in. Just cuz I'm better then you doesn't mean you have to get salty". Grace was about to fire a bomb into that prissy girls face, until the teacher walked in.
Serafena evilly smiled at her.

Grace had a bad feeling about this.