17

Two weeks later......
Grace and Ross had barley even talked for two weeks. Here and there, they would. But other then that, no. As for Serafena. she wasn't going away, anytime soon.

Grace was nearly finished Ross'es song. But she needed the right timing, and she didn't exactly have it.

"Grace guess what!" Georgie cheered. "What?" Grace replied. "Drake likes me!" Georgie cheered. "Yay!" Grace cheered.

Grace and Georgie sat down at their usual table. Grace saw Ross walking by,"be right back".

"Hey Ross" Grace said.
"Oh, uh. Hey VanderWaal" He said scratching the back of his head, nervously.

"We need to talk" Grace said. "Can't tonight, busy with, uh. Stuff" He said, making clearly excuses.

Grace just couldn't seem to get anything out of him.
"Oh, ok" Grace said, looking down.
"See you" He said, literally speed walking away.

"See...you" Grace said quietly. She walked over and sat down at her table.
"I'm sorry things are a mess" Georgie said patting Grace on the shoulder.
"It's not your fault, I'm to late now" Grace said.

"You are not! There's always time Grace" Georgie said,"didn't you write him a song?".

Grace nodded. "Then sing it!" Georgie shouted,"show him what he truly means to you!".