3

After class Grace grabbed her books and hurried out of the class. As quickly as she possibly can. "Grace wait up!" Grace knew that voice. Georgie.

She turned around and thankfully it was Georgie and not Serafena. "Sorry, I was trying to get away from Serafena" Grace said. "Who's Serafena?" Georgie asked. "That girl that sat next to me in class today" Grace replied, confused. She wasn't the only one, Georgie looked confused to.

"Grace, her name isn't Serafena" Georgie replied,"It's Ali". Grace was a bit ticked, but she kept her cool. "Oh" Grace replied,"whatever it doesn't matter". They kept on their conversation while walking. Without "Serafena" there to make Grace feel bad.

After what seemed like forever, lunch had arrived. "Our usual table at lunch?" Grace asked Georgie. "I'm sorry Grace, I have to study". Grace frowned, but nodded and left.

As she was peacefully eating and thinking about things, Serafena came up. And invited herself to sit down. "Nobody invited you to sit down" Grace replied, ticked off. "Well, I don't think friends need invitations" She replied. 'Friend?' Grace thought.

"Your not my friend. After what you said, no chance." Grace snapped quietly. "I was only kidding don't be so serious!" Serafena said play pushing Grace.

"Were you kidding about lying to? Grace asked in a moody tone, which she had all right to. "What do you mean?" 'Serfena' asked. "Your name isn't Serafena".

"Yes it is!" She pleaded. "My name is Serafena Ali Moon" She explained,"I go by both names". "I use Serafena with new friends but with close friends I use Ali" she replied.

Well..Grace couldn't even be mad. But she still had a slightly bad feeling about this girl. "Well I gotta go" Grace said. "Why don't you stay?" Serafena replied 'sadly'.

'Because your a jerk and I want to have confidence' Grace thought to herself. 'Maybe I'm being to quick to judge?' Grace asked herself,'or..maybe not'. She always told everyone to trust their gut, and her cut was telling her that "Serafena" wasn't gonna bring a lot of joy to her life.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
A.n!
Sorry this chapter is shorter..I'm thinking, idk, if this book actually ends up being good and really successful if it would be worth it or necessary..sequel? Tell me what you think..also I have many other story ideas that I will share in the future..but this book isn't finished yet, sorry this chapter was shorter then usual.

-Kenzy