11

Grace suddenly burst out into tears,"I ruined everything Olivia". Olivia came in and hugged Grace tightly. "Ruined what? I thought it was only studying" Olivia replied.

"I thought it was to." Grace struggled to keep her composure,"he thought I liked him and wanted him to come over to hang out".
"And how did you ruin it?" Olivia asked.

"Promise you won't tell anyone, especially not mom" Grace said, her voice shaking. "I promise Grace, you can tell me anything" Olivia replied, making Grace feel better.

"He kissed me" Grace said looking at the ground. Olivia's face went from "whatever" to "WHAT?" In three seconds. "You had your first kiss!" Olivia squealed.

"Be quiet!" Grace hissed. "Sorry" Olivia replied. "How did you ruin it though?" Olivia asked. "He thinks I'm not interested" Grace replied sadly.

"Are you interested?" Olivia asked curiously. "Yes? No? I don't know!" Grace replied burying her hands in her face.
"It will get better Grace, but only if you make it get better" Olivia said.

"I don't know how Olivia! I've never been in love or barley had a crush!" Grace shouted. "Take it slow, and tell him you wanna take it slow. That is it you wanna do anything at all" Olivia said smirking a bit.

"The problem is I don't know..I don't know how this works" Grace buried her hands in her face. "You don't have to;you will figure it out" Olivia said patting her shoulder.

"But you do have to talk to him" Olivia added. "I know" Grace said,"I'll write a song!".
Olivia nodded,"good idea,I'll leave you to it".
Smiling, Olivia closed the door. And Grace grabbed her ukulele.

She was very unsure about what to say.
That's it!;the song would be called "unsure".

A.N
I do realize Grace doesn't have a song called "unsure". But for the sake of the book, she will.