29

*WARNING:THIS MAY TRIGGER YOU! TOPICS OF SUICIDE+SELF HARM!*

Grace sat in her room playing her ukulele. Her phone buzzed. Notification on Instagram.

An account followed her. Some account that had her name in it. She clicked it, it was a hole hate account.

Bio;Hi I'm Grace and I'm a fat ugly cow

The first post was a cow with her face glued on.

Comments:
Rosstheboss:Wtf Grace why did you make this???

Georgiegirl:Grace what the hell is this??

All Grace had was her phone and notifications spammed with hurtful words and slurs. "Kill yourself","drink bleach".

Grace sobbed. As she stared at all the mean messages she believed it all.

"I'm ugly. I'm worthless. I'm nothing. I'm nobody" Grace said aloud to herself. She dug in her bedside table drawers.

Finally she found what she needed. Pills. She took out a peice of paper.

Dear Everyone
Goodbye, this is it. I am leaving. Life is not for me. My reason to be on earth, was only to leave. I am nobody.

I couldn't handle it anymore, I've had enough of this. People are cruel. And I'm not dealing with it anymore. I love you mom;Olivia.

Don't blame yourselves, mom, Olivia, or Georgie.

People are to cruel

This is it, I'll miss you

The've changed my shape
I guess I am clay
~Grace❤️

Grace sobbed a bit and opened the bottle. She tipped it back and consumed the pills.

Everything faded to black.

A.n
We'll shit I'm dark as fuck.
I know it's horrible that I'm writing this and I wrote it so quickly but I'm happy with it! Idk what I'll be writing next...might write a sequel about Grace in collage. Actually yeah, I guess we will see!