28

Georgie's mom came and picked Grace up. Grace said goodbye to her mom and headed off. Five minutes later they were dropped off and we're told they were getting picked up by eleven.

Grace was fine with leaving an hour early;it's not like she really wanted to be there.

While everyone danced, she sat in the corner. It was no fun. Despite her attempts,Georgie couldn't get Grace to dance. And to make matters worse;Serafena showed up. 'Wonderful' Grace thought.

"Hey Grace" Serafena said. Grace ignored her,"you don't gotta ignore me you know".
Grace kept on with it though.

"You wonder why your sitting in a corner by yourself, if I were Georgie I wouldn't wanna be your friend either" Serafena snapped slightly. Grace took a deep breath.

"I know you lied about Ross, you are NOT dating him" Serafena said.
"Yeah i think I know that Serafena" Grace mumbled.

"Then why did you lie? Just to let you know lying doesn't impress boys" Serafena said.

"I get it! Just please leave me alone" Grace snapped at her. "Why should I? Friends don't lie to friends" Serafena stated. "You are not my friend! Your a jerk!" Grace shouted.

They got a few stares. "Your a jerk!" Serafena said,"your an ugly stupid jerk no wonder Ross doesn't like you".

Grace held her tears. "That's right Grace, I know all about the dare. I'm the one that dared him to kiss you. I feel bad he had to do that".

Grace struggled to keep composure.
"Nobody will ever love you Grace, your just a stupid outcast, and you should kill yourself" Serafena laughed and walked away.

Grace walked over to Georgie,tears in he eyes. "What's wrong Grace?" Georgie asked. "Can we leave, please?" Grace asked quietly.

Georgie nodded,"I'll text my mom".

After about half a mintue her mom had replied,"about twenty minutes and she'll be here".

Grace went to sit down, she was replaying everything Serafena said.
'Kill yourself'.

The more she thought about it, the more she wanted to. I mean, it's not like she had a purpose in this world. At least, she didn't think she did.

'We are all born to die so what's the difference anyway?' Grace asked herself. "Time to go Grace" Georgie said. Grace nodded and made the mistake of looking over to the right.

Serafena. Ross. Kissing. Ross and Serafena were kissing. Graces eyes welled up with tears.

"Let's go!" Grace said trying to sound like she was ok. But Even Georgie knew she wasn't.