12

Grace put on a hoodie the next day. A bright blue hoodie. She got on the bus. Waiting for the stop at Georgie's house, while listening to music.

But the bus never stopped at Georgie's house. But it did stop at Serafens;Ugh. And even worse? She decided to sit next to Grace. Even though it was clear Grace didn't like her.

And Serafena clearly didn't care about Grace in the slightest. She was certainly out to ruin Graces life. Grace knew she was bad luck. but she also still didn't abandon the so called "friendship".

Despite the fact that it was fake and toxic Grace still let it happen. "How are you Gracie?" She said in her now regular perky voice. "Half and half" Grace replied.

"What's wrong?" Serafena asked, pulling off a really good fake concerned person. Which Grace, of course didn't believe for a second. "Stuff with boys" Grace replied, thinking that was enough.

"I know right, every boy is after me. Especially this boy named Ross" Serafena said, one again making Grace feel bad. 'Ross?' Grace panicked,'she's just trying to freak you out Grace, don't fall for the bait'.

"I doubt Ross is after you" Grace said, having to make herself feel at ease a little more. "No he is, he's really interested, I might even be a little to" Serafena smiled.

Grace mentally rolled her eyes.
"Actually, no he's not interested in you" Grace said bluntly. "How do you know?" Serafena asked snapping a bit. "Wait" Serafena said catching on,"do you like him?".

Grace prepared herself to lie right through her teeth. "Yes, In fact we are dating" Grace said. She wasn't exactly lying, she did kinda like Ross. But they were definitely not dating;Atleast not yet.

"Really?" Serafena asked, surprised. "Yes Ali, people do actually like me. And not everyone likes you" Grace said,"I know I don't".
Perfect timing;the bus stopped and Grace rushed off.

Maybe she had finally gotten rid of Serafena.

A.n
I feel like I'm rushing Ross and Grace, I'm definitely going to slow it down, because I hate to rush stuff