22

Grace woke up the next morning.  instead of a smile, her face was replaced with a depressed face. Her hole world was gone. She couldn't handle it.

"Your ok Grace" She said to herself in the mirror,"your ok".

Grace skipped breakfast and didn't get on the bus. It wasn't like her to skip. But she didn't care anymore. She was never going to be the same as she was before.

Old Grace was gone. And she was never coming back. Old Grace wouldn't let boys get in the way of what was important;Music.

She had wrote the song "Unsure". But that wasn't true, she wasn't unsure anymore. She was sure about her feelings. not only about Ross;About life.

She was depressed and done with everything. She walked down the sidewalk trying not to cry;deciding she had to go to school.

When she walked up to the school, she knew she was late. When her teacher asked all concerned she shrugged and said,"got up late".

People we're still busy talking about her. And Ross. And she'd heard Serafenas name a time or two. She didn't want to hear it anymore. She was sick of it.

She was done. Tired of it all. She put up with it for to long. Nobody could stop her now.

A.n
So this story is going to get a tad dark here soon (I wasn't planning on it but it happened) and it might trigger you so I will put a trigger warning incase(I don't really know how trigger warnings work, but anyway. I'm not sure what the plot twist with Ross is yet, so we will both be finding out soon😂👍