4

When the school bell rang, Grace was glad to leave. That wasn't normal, Grace usually loved school. But today, was a lousy start to school. After seven and a half hours or labour, she was free.

She was about to shut her locker door and leave. But Serafena must've had other plans. "Hey Gracie!" She said in a bit to happy of a voice. 'Gracie?' She thought,'and why's she so happy, what's going on?'.

"Wanna hang out at the mall?" She asked happily. 'Slow down, we met today' Grace thought to herself. Grace also didn't like the idea of going to the mall, especially not with Serafena. All she wanted to do was lay in bed and binge watch YouTube.

"No thanks" She replied nicely. instead of wording it the way she would've liked to. Serafena laughed,"come on Gracie". Grace couldn't lie;she did have a hard time being rude or saying no. "No thanks, I have homework" Grace replied.

Grace was keeping her cool, the best she could. "Do it later, hang out with me. Your best friend. Don't be boring Gracie" Serafena replied,"Don't go hang with Georgie she's stupid". Grace was done now.

"First of all, I was making excuses to get rid of you" Grace replied still looking down at her locker. "Second of all your not my best friend, Georgie is" Gracs said now looking at the floor.

"Georgie is--"
"I'm not finished" Grace snapped.
"Third of all don't call me Gracie, ever again" She said looking off to the side.
"And lastly" she made dead eye contact with Serafena,"Say anything you want to me, but if you hurt my friends I'll break your face, that's a fact, not a promise".

After shocking Serafena and herself, Grace turned around. She fastly put on her jacket and swung her backpack around her shoulders.

Leaving Serafena standing alone in the hallway.

A.N
Once again, short chapter, eh. I feel like it should end there, what do you think of Serafena? Any predictions?