20

When Grace got home she decided to check her phone. Her phone was filled with tons of messages.

Georgie:are you dating Ross?

Grace paused...Georgie would think she lied to her.

Grace:Serafena was saying Ross asked her out. I got mad. I accidentally might've told her that we're dating....

Georgie:thank god

Grace:WHAT?

Georgie:not thank god you lied, thank god you didn't lie to ME.

Grace:oh ok

Georgie:got to go!

Grace:bye!
~End of convo~

Grace sat in her room, she didn't know what to do. Ross would approach her about it at any moment. She knew it. What was she supposed to do? She only had known him for a few weeks.

She'd always seen him and had a tiny crush for years. But she never would've guessed he would notice. Let alone, kiss her. But she couldn't ignore it forever.

Grace went to talk to Olivia. "Olivia" Grace said. "Tell me all about Ross" Olivia replied smiling.

"I may have accidentally told Serafena that I'm dating him" Grace blurted. Olivia half smirked and held a laugh. "Oh my".

Grace smiled and laughed with her,"but people are talking about me now".
"Don't listen to them,who cares".
Olivia was right.

A.n
I had this part published but unpublished and rewrote this chapter, I don't want it rushed;So I won't. Sorry but yeah.