30

LAST CHAPTER

Flashing lights. Blurred voices;She wasn't able to make out what they were saying. Grace struggled to open her eyes.

"Grace! Grace!" Her family yelled.

                   OLIVIAS POV
Olivia shook Grace,"grace!!".
Olivia let tears slide down her face,"how could I let this happen".

Her mom hugged her,"you didn't, Olivia".
"Yes I did! I should've talked to her!" Olivia sobbed. "You did what you could,now we wait".

And her mom was right, they did wait. Grace went into a coma.

                    Georgie's pov
"Grace is in a coma" the teacher announced to the class, "from attempt of suicide". Georgie ran out of the classroom in tears. Ali followed her, tears in her eyes.

"THIS IS YOUR FAULT!" Georgie shouted at her,"GRACE IS GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF YOU!".

              Serafena's/Ali's pov

Serafena struggled to keep composure,"I'm sorry".
"NO YOUR NOT!" Georgie yelled,"HOW COULD YOU BE SO SELFISH?!".
Serafena wiped tears from her eyes,"I took my problems out on Grace".

Georgie looked at her,"what problems?".
Serafena slowly shyly looked away.
"You can tell me, Ali" Georgie said kindly sitting down.

Serafena sat down beside her,"my mom has cancer and is dying ". Georgie patted her back,"I'm so sorry".

Serafena wiped away tears,"and now that I might cost Grace her life, I don't know how I'm going to live through this".

"It's ok Ali, we will do this together".
"Ok" Serafena said her voice shaking.

                        Rosses pov
Ross sat there, thinking. 'Why can't I help but think this is my fault?' He thought to himself. He kept blaming himself.
The class was very quiet, very silent. Not much talking today. It was a very empty place without Grace.

"why did I do that?" He asked himself,"I should've never token that dare".

'Grace would still be here' he thought,'I don't want to lose her'.

He could see everyone was upset, but he was really upset. He went into the hallway to find Graces best friend;Georgie.

He found Ali and Georgie crying together.

"If Grace doesn't make it out alive,I'm sorry" He says,"It's my fault".

"It's mine to" Ali replied,"it's all my fault".

"Believe me I didn't help" Ross replied.

                      Olivia's pov
The phone rang,"hello?".
"This is doctor veronie" She said over the phone. "Yes! Any news?" Olivia asked hoping for a yes.

"Grace is awake" She said.
Olivia smiled. "But" she replied, Olivia got worried. "I don't believe she will make it, make sure to get her close friends over when you come".
"Oh, ok" Olivia said in a really upsetting voice. She told her mom the news and they went to pick everyone up.

Georgie's pov
They phoned Georgie and she told her mom and got ready. She hadn't been at school, neither had Ali. Who was actually with her at her house. Because nobody wanted to be alone right now.