19

"Yeah right" Serafena replied,"no way".
Grace had made a mistake, eventually she'd have to face Ross about it.

"Yes way, we are together." Grace said,"which means he isn't interested in you". Serafena laughed,"I know your lying".

Grace took a deep breath,"I'm not lying, he even kissed me".
Atlesst Grace was telling some of the truth.

"But that's not possible--"

Grace rolled her eyes, got up and walked away. She just lie, she NEVER. Lied. Ever.

I guess this was the new Grace. Famous Grace. Americas got talent winner Grace. Grace with a boyfriend. Grace who was rude.

Grace that stood up for herself. Grace the liar. She walked into the bathroom and slammed her hands against the stalls and sobbed. She didn't want to be the new Grace. She didn't want to be this way.

She didn't want to lie. Or be mean. She hated doing it. In the moment it felt great. But now it didn't.

She wiped off her tears. She didn't want to know what was coming now. She was afraid. She walked out of the bathroom and tons of stares were focused on her.

As she walked down the halls she heard people talk. This was only the beginning, of millions of rumours to come.

A.n
So from the beginning of writing this I wanted it to be about Grace stuck in roomers and I didn't know how to make that happen. But this will be it, the whole Ross situation will start them all.