[Chapter 1]

Enjoy~ ^•^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

...I....lo...ve...yo--

____ pov.
Ring~ Ring~ Ring~

Blinking my eyes open, I quickly slammed my hand on the stop button before it could ring again.

I yawned and groaned while getting up.

"What *yawn* day is it?"I said.

Since the calendar was right next me I just turned my he-

Wait a minute, we can't go on till I introduce myself!! Anyways my name is Scarlet, Scarlet Vid.
I'm an assassin from the "Second" famous assassin in the world. I'm a child from the Vid Clan.
What I'm doing currently is I have been waiting forever for my chance to enter the Hunter Exam and leave my assassin career I've been forced into. So here I am now back to the story.

Right on the calendar, is the day that was circled in a red highlighter. It's the beginning of the 287th Hunter Exam. I quickly blasted off my huge bed. But because of bad luck my legs got caught with my blanket, causing me to stumble and hit the desk. Also, fell over the chair and layed on the cold ground.

Over in the next room, a voice was heard.
"SCARLET, CAN YOU GET ANY LOUDER!! SHUT THE H*LL UP!!!(Sorry for bad Lang.)"the voice said.
I'm so sorry about that. That was Ruby, my worst enemy and my devil she-sister. We never got along so I was very glad I was gonna leave this death trap.

I didn't bother to clean my room, so it was just laying there all messed up while I was throwing clothes around for my outfit. I put on some comfortable red and white stripes, long sleeved crop top and some overall with short bottoms. Probably at mid-thigh. Once I got on my clothes I shoved on my hover boots,yes they hover, and my virtual headphones. Setting my hair into a beautiful low pigtails(Btw her hair is really long that it reaches her mid-thighs).

I tried to sneak out quietly and stealthily, like in those spy/ninja movies people watch, and successfully succeeded in my mini mission.( Try saying that 10x fast "successfully succeeded in my mini mission")
Finally, I made it out of my h*ll hole. The only problem is............where the h*ll do I go now?

The only thing I heard from other people is that I needed to take a small ship ride.
Ugh that'll be hard for me. Even thinking about that made me wanna barf. Let me guess I also forgot to say I have motion sickness?(who gets it?)

Lucky thing that I live near a dock/Ship port near by. Leaning down and pressing on the hover button,  my hover boots quickly activated into hover mode and light red lights showed at the bottom of my boots. Just to let you know, these hover boots are 3x faster than walking/running, so this was a much quicker ride. You probably asked "I thought you had motion sickness?" I do. These boots are motion sickness free and are in the air. Okay, imagine this, you have your arms out and you're flying. Would you consider that motion sickness, because it's like flying on these hover boots.(if it is considered motion sickness then gomenasai~ Author~chan is very dumb)

Waiting for hours till the monster comes, I took out my DS until coincidentally, it comes in(Author~chan hates it when that happens). Mentally,in my head, " Why did you come now!!! Why does life hate me?!"I thought.

Once the boat has come to a stop, I nervously stepped onto the ship and it immediately hit me, my motion sickness came in. I whined. Why me?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Hello there kittens Author~chan here a.k.a Annie, but call me Annie~chan cause I like honorifics. Off track, I really, really hope you you enjoyed the first chapter of the book. And to be honest, I giggled(and cringed) along the way. Down below is my social medias. So please, will do, follow me (but don't stalk)me or go to my Bio. and it'll be there. Have a wonderful day my kittens( or should I say kittuas*cringes in the corner*).

P.S. I would really appreciate it if someone made me a cover for this book because I'm not really sure about the current one. I'm not trying to be desperate but thanks anyway.

📷Instagram: _annie._.tran_
👻Snapchat:annie_lo95835
🎶Music.ly:1.annie_tran.1

Annie~chan is now offline...