[Chapter 2]

Enjoy my kittens~

Btw italics mean  your thoughts.
Got it? Mkay, continue...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlet's pov.

Heading toward the rails, just in case I start puking, I slouched on the rail, looking terrible as ever.
The boat started to depart, so why not make my self at home on this terrifying thing.

Because of tingling ears, some stranger was approaching me.(Guess who?)

"Hi there! Are you okay?" They said.

I nodded. "Okay, my name is Gon, Gon Freecs! What's your name?!"Gon said while grinning, well I would actually say he practically shouted. "Umm...*holding my mouth*mph....Scarlet. Sorry I   h-have..... motion s-sickness." I replied. My stomach feels like blowing up in a few minute.

"Oh I'm so sorry for you. Do you wanna be friends?" He asked. Friends, I never had one...
"I n-never had a-any f-friends before...what are they l-like?" Curse my stuttering symptom.

"You don't? Well I'm going to be your first one!" Gon excitedly said. "You are? W-wait a m-min-*barfs* ughhh...g-gomenasai.." I said. Way to go Scarlet! I said to myself. (Cringes in corner) "Its okay." He sweatdrops."I got to go, see you later!" He said. Ugh, I don't feel so good. Good thing I packed some medicine in case of motion sickness emergencies.

*puts medicine in mouth....aghh, I feel so much better.
Hmmm..might as well explore the boat.

Right outside the deck I saw Gon was in the ship lookout( I call it that. Don't judge me.) He took a sniff in the air. What is he doing? "There's a storm coming!!! Everyone get inside!" He yelled.

That took me by surprise. I was really impressed, I mean I know I would've heard it a few miles away, but by sniffing the air? Heck! I don't even use my nose that much!

"Oh, hi Scarlet~chan. You're feeling better!"Gon shouted which interrupted my thoughts. "You should go inside! It's gonna be stormy out here" He shouted again. I just nodded and entered the cabin.

D*nm, the cabin reeked of alcohol and laughing men. "Hey there young lady. Why don't you come and play with us?" Huh? Right in from of my were two drunk men. "What do you say?" The other one said. "Um, thanks but no thanks."I said as I let out a huge amount of aura. The two men slowly backed away in a corner, scared to h*ll. Hmm... there aren't many people that know about nen.

Thunder crackled outside and the boat was hastily shaking in the waves causing men to get sea sick and faint. Gon was giving men water. Tsk, that's stupid. The Exam started already and they can't even survive on a boat! The only people left surviving was a medium haired blonde reading a book on a hammock , is he/she a girl or a boy, an old man eating an apple, Gon, and me.

Wow. Such a pity, only four people survived." Aye, tell the examiners we have four people left." The captain said. "You four come in here." He continued. As we entered, he continued to talk.

"Okay, I want you four to tell me your names and why do you want to be a Hunter?" He asked. " I'm Scarlet. I wanted to be a hunter because I wanted to escape the life I was forced into and I was bored." I started." My names Gon"Gon said"and I want to be a hunter because my Dad's a hunter and I want to be like him"

"Oy, you shouldn't tell him anything!"the old man said." I agree." The blonde said. "But why can't we? I mean the exam already started." I smirked. They both had shocked faces on.

The blonde was being hesitant, but he spilled." I'm Kurapika. I am the last member of the Kurta Clan. I want to become a hunter to avenge my people by killing those who killed my people(The phantom troupe, if you didn't know)."So he's planning to kill the troupe? Maybe I should let the troupe know that there's a Kurta left.

"I'm Leorio, and I'm becoming a hunter cause of money! Money can get you anything! Like a new car,  clothes, and more!" He boasted. "Leorio, money can't buy you happiness." Kurta said" That's Leorio~san for you." Leorio said seriously. Oh d*nm! Things are getting serious in here!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhh~ Things are getting hot up there! Anyways I hope hope you enjoyed this second chapter and keep on reading my stories where I publish atleast 2 chapters a week. Bye bye my little kittens~

📷Instagram: _annie._.tran_
👻Snapchat:annie_lo95835
🎶Musical.ly:1.annie_tran.1

Annie~chan is now offline...