[Chapter 10]

Enjoy~

Ahh!!!!! Next week/Tuesday is my state testing, and I'm nervous! >~<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlet's pov.

"What about you, Scarlet~chan?" Gon asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah, erm..." I replied.

I must've forgotten what they were saying...

Then it clicked. "Oh yeah! Um, I don't really wanna say..." I answered. "Aww, why not Scarlet~chan?" He whined. "Because it's private." I stated.

"Killua! You know her! Can you tell me?!" Gon begged. He got on his knees and begged. "W-what the (bleep) Gon!" I yelled. "Please! Please! Pretty pleasssssssee?" Gon begged.

"Sorry Gon, if she doesn't want to talk about it then I won't tell" Killua replied. I mouthed thanks behind Gon. He winked and smiled back.

A tint of pink appeared on my cheeks, and I looked away.

"Gah! You guys are mean!" Gon sighs. "Fine. I stop now." Gon sat down and looked at the beautiful view.

Suddenly, a loud roar was heard to our right. We stood up and scanned for the cause of the roar. "Are you guys looking for something?" A voice said to our right.

There stood Netero with a small smile. "Um Oja~san, do you know what that was?" Gon blurted. "Hm? No, I do not." He said as his smile grew a little wider.

"Yes you do. You were the one who caused it. You just fast walked over here." Killua bluntly stated.

"Heh heh, you are correct child." Netero chuckled.
"Why'd you do that?" I questioned. This is common, but my temper was starting to heat up. "Calm down there child, I just wanted to play a game with you guys." He said.

"You mean you did that just to have fun!" I yelled. Oh (bleep) my anger issues is about to hit its limit.

"Calm down Scarlet." Killua said worriedly with his hand on my shoulder. "Man, I need to control my anger issues." I muttered.

"What kind of game Oja~san?" Gon asked.

"Oh! A game of ball of course." He grinned. "All you have to do is get the ball from me." He stated.

"And if we do?" I asked. "You'll become official hunters." He answered. Something fishy is going on...

"Tch, that's going to be easy." Killua said. "Hey, we're dealing with the leader of the Hunter's Association, there's got to be something going on." I said.

Netero led us to a room with rubber walls and three windows.

Author's pov.

"Okay, the game starts now." Netero said as he took off his robe, leaving (Not naked of course) him with shorts and a gray tank.

In an instant, Scarlet has already received the ball in her hand and leaving Netero's hand empty. Scarlet had on a huge smirk plastered on her face.

"I win!" She brags. Everyone was frozen from shock.

"Well what do you exepct from a V-" Netero was interrupted by Scarlet appearing in front of him with her hand covering his mouth. "U-um, nothing! He wasn't saying anything! H-heh heh..." Scarlet stuttered.

Sighing, she gives Netero the ball. "Sugoi! How'd you do that, Scarlet~chan?!" Gon asked surprised.
Killua, however, was mad that he didn't get the ball.

"Um, let's start over!" Scarlet nervously said tossing the ball to the old man."Oh and I don't want the, erm, hunters card."

"Uh, okay?" He said confused.