[Chapter 4]

Enjoy my kittens~

I'm so sorry for any grammar mistakes then please comment somewhere, and tell me where the mistake is. Thanks!  (=^-ω-^=)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip by kittens~

Scarlet's pov.

We headed into a restaurant after a situation with some kangaroo like creatures. The creatures told us to order a specific order to enter.

I just shrugged it off, not thinking it's strange at all.
After that situation, we were in an elevator with a table and a few chairs that headed down.

I took out my DS to wait until we arrive. Finally, the elevator halted and we all left to be in a sewer like underground building.(Sorry if things get boring, I'm really tired :/) We four were greeted by a green bean in a tuxedo.

I can't get over the fact that he looks so squishy that I really want to squish him. He handed us a badge. Mine said number 406. "This will be your exam number for all the phases, so your going to need them to easily identify others. So please have a great day and please do refrain from squishing me." He said calmly.

"Did he read my mind?" I muttered. "Scarlet~chan, what number did you receive?" Gon asked. "Hm, number 406, and since I went after you, I'm guessing your number 405. He nodded smiling.

Later, a fat, old man like Leorio, but not fat, approached all four of us. "Hi there, my name is Tonpa and I'm also a contestant in this exam. Oh, to congratulate all of us for making it this far I'd like to cheer with some orange soda! How bout it?" Tonpa asked.

"Sure!" Gon said. He handed all four of us a can of orange soda with a mischievous grin on his face. Hmm... he was starting to look suspicious to me.

Once I received an can, a large aroma of laxative was coming from the can. Now my suspicions have been confirmed. I didn't care really, since I am immune to all kinds of poison.( Like a certain Zoldyck..) From the looks of it I think the three can resist it.

I drank it slowly with a calm face. His grinning face turned into a shocked face. I was dying really inside. Too late, my mouth blasted open and I was lying on the floor laughing so hard.

Everyone started to stare. I noticed this and stood up patting away all the dust of my overalls. They still were staring at me and it was really rude. "Oi, mind your business would ya!" I shouted angrily.

"Oh and Tonpa, you shouldn't put poison in other people's drink." I said with a smirk. He backed away with a scared face. I thought I heard him whimper.

"Eww Tonpa, I think your soda is overdue." Gon said like nothing happened. Beside him, Kurapika stood there while pouring out his drink and Leorio took a sip and spit it out all over Tonpa. He looked very frightened by us. Hmm..I wonder what's going on his mind?

Tonpa's pov.

"Not another crazy person." I muttered." First a ninja baldy, a clown, a needle creepy guy, a white haired kid, now four extra psychopaths."

Scarlet's pov.

Oh well..

A scream was heard in the middle of a crowd. Hmm.. wonder who. As I pushed myself through the crowd to get to the front, I saw a man with that had arms disappearing into Sakura petals.(She didn't see Hisoka yet.)

I wanted to get a closer look, so I walked closer to the guy. I accidentally bumped into a figure. I started to hear murmurs in the crowd. "Oh poor girl, she's already gonna die when she just started." One said out of pity.

I look at the figure for a few minutes because I couldn't see them very clearly since the light is above them. Their face started to clear and recognized him now. "Oh hey Hisoka! I didn't know you were going to be in the Hunters Exam!" I deadpanned. Everyone had a shocked face on. "Hmm, oh~ hi there Scarlet." He smirked.

I was grossed out by this."Eww." I said. "Hmm, what's wrong~" He asked. "Your tone is what's wrong. Its really uncomfortable. You should change it." I said while walking away.

People were making a path for me because they were scared as h*ll after they witnessed you were friends with a pedophile who killed a man.

I was so deep in thought that I...again... bumped into another person and fell flat on my bottom.

"Oi, watch where you going!" He yelled. "Sheesh, you don't have to yell." I said standing up." Excuse me? I didn't here a sorry?" I continued. I looked at his face for a while. You were really focused until it finally clicked. "Wait, a Vid/Zoldyck!!" We both shouted. I glared daggers at him while he just smirked and walked away.

Grrr.. ugh! Zoldycks are really annoying. He didn't even say sorry!! Don't worry, I still despise my family, but it doesn't mean I can't hate the Zoldycks either.

I really wanted to punch his face so bad!!!!! Let's just hope that I won't see him until the rest of the exam. *sighing* This is going to be hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi there my kittens I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and stay tune for my next chapter. Thanks for seeing my book and I hope you have a wonderful day. Bye my little kittens!!

📷Instagram: _annie._.tran_
👻Snapchat:annie_lo95835
🎶Musical.ly:1.annie_tran.1

Annie~chan is now offline...