[Chapter 9]

Enjoy~

Part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlet's pov.

"Let's hurry up! I'm hungry!" says Gon.

Nodding, we set out to explore the ship, mainly the kitchen. "Ready?" I said. "Yep!" Gon replied. We three burst into the kitchen.

Timeskip~

"Ha ha ha!!" We all laughed. We three got kicked out, but we did grabbed some huge chicken legs.(Typing that, made me cringe a little.)

Hmm.. I'm starting to be more open to people for my first time. I feel...........happy? Excited? Joyful? What is it?
My eyes turned soft and I was smiling.

"Hey Scarlet! Why are you smiling? It's creepy." Killua stated.

"Shut up! You albino!" I replied. "And why can't I smile? Hmm?" I asked.

"Well, its cause you don't usually smile that often Scarlet~chan." Gon answered.

"Oh yeah..." I said drifting off.

Flashback~

Authors pov.

"Momma! Papa!" Little Scarlet shouted. "What are we doing now?" She wails.

"Hush! Now c'mon!" Her mom commands. "She would be perfect for the heir of the Vid clan, but she's a crybaby!"

"Now now,Phoenix, her aura is already bursting to flames. She has a magnificent power! She could even kill the Zoldycks!" Her dad said.

"Ugh, whatever let's just get Scarlet into her daily torture." She said.

"But I don't wanna go!!" Scarlet pouts.

"Well to late! We've already arrived! Now quit your yapping, and get inside!" Phoenix yells, tanking Scarlet's arm.

Scarlet's mom pushes her into a wooden seat with chains around her arms and leg.

"Now my child, keep calm and let us do the work..." Scarlet's dad grinned evilly.

Screams and wails were escaping from her small mouth. Suddenly, the 6 year old girl's eyes turned dull. Her wails and screams stopped.

3 years later this continued. She has faced the fact that she would never be free and be happy.

Scarlet has never been outside, except on assassination jobs.

She enjoyed killing....but she mostly enjoys having a chance to be free.

This went on forever....until the day she saw a flier.

"Hunters Exam." She read out loud. Hmmm...

For four years, she made plans to escape and go to the hunters exam.

And this is her schedule....

Morning Torture

Brunch

Private planning

Assassinations

Evening torture

Every day...

Flashback end...

Scarlet's pov.

"Scarlet~chan!! Scarlet~chan!!" Someone yelled.

He interrupted my train of thoughts. "Hm?" I snapped back to reality.

"You spaced out, Scarlet. Are you okay?" Killua questioned worriedly. "Yeah..." I mumbled.

"Okay then! Let's go explore more!!(That sounded wrong XD) Its already night time!" Gon said.

"Look!" Gon pointed to the window. "It's like a thousand gems!" He said in awe.

I walked over with Killua behind me. Out the corner of my eye, he seemed deep in thought. What's bothering him?

"Your right, Gon! It's so beautiful!" I said.

"It really is." Killua said.

Killua's pov.

Ugh I can't stop thinking! Why is she always spacing out?! What's troubling her?!

"Your right, Gon! It's so beautiful!" Scarlet said.

"It really is." I said.

But not as beautiful as you...

Authors pov.

They all sat down in front of the window.

"Hey how about this! We all talk about our life?" Gon suggested.

"Okay." I said still distracted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hoped you enjoyed part 2!! I might upload again on Thursday. But anyways enjoy the skit my kittens~

Skit*

Annie: "Ready to do this, minna?"

Everyone: "Yes!"

Annie:"Okay in 3,2,1!"

Annie and Everyone: puts their arm on each others shoulder* "We're going on a trip on our favorite flying ship! Flying through the sky! The third phase's begun!"

Annie and Everyone: "Climb aboard, get ready to fly ther-"

Killua: "NO! JUST NO! NO! SHUT UP!"

Annie: "KILLUA YOU RUINED IT!!" *chases Killua around the studio with the tomato hat*

End.

To let you know this took before they got on the ship/blimp, so they did it while getting on.

Annie~chan is now offline...