[Chapter 5]

Enjoy my kittens~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlet's pov.

I walked over to the pedophile, since he's the only person I knew, other than Gon, Kurta, and Oreo.
I don't really know them well.

Suddenly a lavender hair man appeared out of no where. I was apparently kind of shocked because he had no mouth and his mustache was moving.

"Hello, my name is Satotz and I will be your first phase examiner. This phase is to just follow me. Now let's begin." He said and turned around in a walking pace.

Gon was right next to me going the same speed as me which is slow. It was very crowded and people already started shoving each other aside. Suddenly, Satotz started to pick up his pace and move quicker and quicker.

"Hey Gon, don't worry about me, but I'll meet you at the top, okay?" I said.

Gon's pov.

"Hey Gon, don't worry about me, but I'll meet you at the top, okay?" Scarlet said. I turned my head to nod, but she was already gone. Huh? I thought looking around for her.

She said not to worry, so I'm going to trust her.

Scarlet's pov.

I turned on my freeze time power thing. Everyone and everything was slowly, very slowly, moving.( if young know about her power, you can go to her profile on the table of contents.)

I turned on my hover boots and started to ride to the top/end of the tunnel. Before I left, I saw Killua and had the most devious grin on. I hovered over to him. This is payback for not apologizing to me! I thought.

I flicked him in the forehead and left.

Timeskip by Kittua~

I finally arrived at the end of the tunnel. I never knew that it would take hours to reach the top. Hmm.. it only took 3 hours for me and 3 seconds for them. I continued time/regular time. I got really bored and grabbed on my hood( I forgot to tell you guys, but there's a hoodie connected to the shirt.)

Good thing there was a tree nearby cause I was not going to sleep on the floor for me to be steeped on. I sat down and laid my back on the tree trunk. I quickly felt my self doze off.

Killua's pov.

Ouch! What was that?! I thought I felt a flick on my forehead. Maybe it was a fly that bit me, but it didn't feel like a bug bite. I got on my skateboard and skated away.

Author~chan's pov.

Meanwhile as Scarlet was sleeping, Gon was jogging a few feet behind Leorio. "Oi! Get off that skateboard! It isn't fair for us if you get to ride and we don't! I mean it's an endurance test!" Leorio shouted.

Right next to Leorio, was an albino kid with fluffy hair. "But Leorio~san, all he said was to just follow him." Gon innocently said." What side are you even on?!" He replied." Both." Gon said.

The albino boy slowed down, so he can be next to Gon. "Hey, what's your name and how old are you?" Killua asked. "My name is Gon Freecs and I'm 13 years old. I have another friend. Her name is Scarlet, and she is also 13. I don't know where she is though." Gon grinned.

Oh great he's friend with that hag. She's probably way behind, too tired to run know more. Killua snickered. Killua kicked his board up and caught it."My name is Killua, and I am too."

"Sugoi! That was so cool!" Gonsaid looking amazed.

"Oi, do you wanna have a race up those stairs?" Killua asked as a view of a giant set of stairs appeared." Loser has to buy the other person dinner."

"Deal." Gon replied grinning.

"Ready?" Killua said.
"Set?" Gon said.
"GO!" They both simultaneously said.

They quickly ran on the stairs trying to beat each other.

Timeskip by Fairy Tail~

Author's pov.

Both boys nearly reached the finish line, both next to each other. Once they both saw the end, they jumped up to reach it before the other can.

"Yay! I win!" They both said.
"Huh? No, I reached their first!" Gon said.
"Nuh uh, I reached it before you, so you have to buy me dinner." Killua said. "No you didn't! Fine, lets ask Satotz~san!" Gon asked.

"Hey Satotz~San," Gon asked as Satotz reached the end with a surprise face." who won? Me or Killua?" Gon asked.

"Hmm.." Satotz looked around while the two boys waited for an answer. "I'm sorry to say, but you both lost." He answered.

"Nani?!!" Both said simultaneously shocked. "Number 406 won." Satotz said pointing to Scarlet, who's sleeping on a tree.

"And by the looks of it, it looks like she's been here for a few hours." He stated. "Gah! So we both have to buy her dinner, Killua!" Gon said.

Yawning, Scarlet has finally woken up and the other competitors, who survived phase one, has reached the end. Waking up from the ruckus, Scarlettook awhile to get used to what's happening right now.

"Huh, what did I miss?" Scarlet said tiredly. "Scartlet~chan, Killua and I have to buy you dinner!" Gon whined. Why are they buying me food? I thought with a confused face.

Scarlet's pov.

Killua seemed to notice and explained the whole race thing. "Ohh.. so basically you two had a race and betted that whoever loses, they had to buy food for the winner? And I won?" I asked. They both nodded. I mouthed an O.

"Ok." I said. "Now that is finished, the first pass is not finished yet, but I'll be leading you to the second ph-" He was interrupted by a man.

"Wait! He isn't the real examiner! He's one of those face changing monkeys! He's trying to pre-" He didn't finish because three cards were thrown at him and the real examiner causing the guy to die.

"Oh c'mon Hisoka!! It was getting interesting!" I deadpanned on the floor with a bucket of popcorn in my lap.

Everyone had a "REALLY" face on. "What?" I said with a moth full of popcorn in my face. Most of them shook their heads, sighed, or face palmed.

I just shrugged and signaled for Satotz to continue his instructions. But before he could do that, he warned Hisoka to not attack an examiner.

"Ok now that's out of the way, there will be some people who will lead you to them, so you can go the wrong way. Now follow me and don't get lost. There will be some monsters and other obstacles, so watch where you step. He instructed.

He started to move into the thick fog. People already started to follow him, we five (Killua, Oreo, Kurta, Scarlet, and Gon.)followed Satotz to the second phase, hoping we don't lose each other and meet up with a monster.

One phase down, four more to go. I thought grinning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello my little kittens~

Whooo!! I finally made a chapter that I longer! I'm so proud of myself, but anyways there aren't any news right now so have a nice day my kittens!!!

📷Instagram: _annie._.tran_
👻Snapchat:annie_lo95835
🎶Musical.ly:1.annie_tran.1

Annie~chan is now offline...