[Chapter 12]

Enjoy~

Hey there!! Spring breaks over. Wooo...
I totally had fun during the break. Note sarcasm.

At least we can start our story again.
Oh and above is a reference picture of Scarlet. Ignore the cat features. Yes they're cat features, not foxes. I'll tell you later why.

I drew this by the way. I think I did good, not to shabby. I need work on the body parts though...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlet's pov.

Oomph

I landed with a thud on the hard-tiled floor.

I thought there would be ladders! I mentally whined. "That hurts." I said rubbing my behind/bottom/hiney however you say it.(Butt🍑 XD)

Someone suddenly spoke. "Hello I am your 3rd pass examiner. (I forgot his name, so comment down his name. Thanks! -.-')Until 4 other people enter, you may continue."

"So I can't move on to the 4th phase until they arrive?" I asked.

"That's right." He answered. "Put on the watch and you'll continue till the others arrive." The examiner then ends the intercom thing.

Might as well take a nap.

Timeskip~

*Thud*

H-huh?!

I woke up alarmed by the sudden thud. "Who's there?!" I shouted.

"Scarlet~chan!" A familiar voice said. "Gon?" I said surprised. "And Killua? Kurapika and Leorio?!"

"You suddenly disappeared and Mr. Assassin over here was panicking." Leorio smirked. "S-Shut up! I w-wasn't!" Killua denied. I suddenly giggled.

W-Wait! Why am I giggling?

"Sure you weren't..." Kurapika says sarcastically. "I wasn't!!" Killua argued.

"Whatever. Let me explain to you guys the rule." I stated.

After the long explanation, the three boys and the old man grabbed the watch.

"Ok, you guys understand everything now?" I asked. Everyone nodded.

We all walked to the door and screen came up.

"Are you ready to enter? Press O if your ready to go. Press X if you do not want to go." I read out loud.

I made my choice as well as the others.

Then another screen popped up with the counts of everyone that chose X and O.

"5 Os : 0 Xs" It said.

I skipped into the room and was met with another room with another screen. Another one? I thought as my left eye twitched.

"Would you like to enter to the left or the right? Press O for the left and X for the right." Gon said.

We all put our choices in. Hmm... which should I choose? Maybe the right one?

The results came out like this:

2 Os : 3 Xs

"Why would you wanna pick right?! You should always pick left!" Leorio said irritatedly.

Killua's pov.

He sure has anger issues like a certain someone. *cough* Scarlet *cough*

"The examiners are most likely tricking us to go to the left because most people choose the left path, but this time it's most likely that we're going to be doomed if we go there." Kurapika explained. He walked to the right path.

"That is true." I said following the blonde.

"I kinda agree with them two." Scarlet said sheepishly. She walked next to me.

"If it makes you any better, Leorio~san, I chose the left path." I heard Gon said innocently.

I also heard Leorio growl behind Gon, muttering some words.

"We're half way done with the exam Scarlet!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah! But it's not done yet! We still might not make it to the final exam. I'm not going to give up so soon though." Scarlet said determinedly.

I smiled from her determination.

She replied back with her heartwarming and beautiful smile. Out of no where, she hugged me.

I blushed from the sudden contact.

"Yeah, I'm not going to give up either." I smiled, hugging her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that was just beautiful, but any ways let me explain why I said that the features were not from a foxes.

I couldn't draw a skinnier tail like a black cats, so a drew a bushier tail. Then after I colored it, my friend said it looked like a foxes. I messed up real bad ;-;

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and it's short I know, I'm still a new writer though. Bye bye my beautiful kittens and not cub foxes! I love you all<3

Annie~chan is now offline...