[April Fools Special!]

Enjoy~

Heh heh heh...so did you guys know it was April 1st from the beginning??
Oh yeah this isn't at the hunters exam, it's real life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's pov.

It was April 1st, also known as April Fools Day. Everyone was excited for their pranks to happen. Meanwhile, on the couch, Scarlet sat there and read her favorite manga, Hunter X Hunter.

Killua thought she didn't wanna play pranks on each other. But little did all of them know, Scarlet prepared an extra huge prank in the house last night.

It hasn't set off yet until Scarlet starts it. She sat on the couch because it was the only safe place in the house from her most epically and dangerous trap in history.

"Oi, Scarlet!! Why aren't you preparing any pranks?" Killua asked.

"Well, I'm bored and probably because I already done it." Scarlet said not taking her eyes off the manga.

"What is it?" Killua questioned.

Scarlet pointed to the plate of Oreos on the table.

"Are you kidding my Scarlet? You did the most classic and lamest prank ever." Killua remarked.

"I don't care." Scarlet said.

Everyone finally gathered around the couch. It really tense with boys glaring at each other trying to be cautious.

"In 3,2,1. GO!" Gon shouted.

This meant that the prank war had begun. This also meant that it was time for Scarlet to set off her trap.

She grabbed the pencil next to her and threw it at at a target, which sets off the whole prank. Once the settings finish, the prank activated. I'm surprised they didn't see the red target behind them. Scarlet thought smirking.

"Gah!!!" Leorio screamed. That's my first prank starting. Scarlet grinned. A bunch of overdue milk and moldy cheese covered his body from head to toe.

"Ha ha ha!!" Gon laughed." Agh!!" Gon kicked my a boot leg and pushed him in some sticky sauce. Poor him.Scarlet thought.

"Such a pity. I wondered who made those pranks?" Kurapika said. "Wah!!!" Hanging fake spiders scared him to death. Kurapika whimpered and curled into a ball.

3 down 1 to go. My estimations are always right, so he should be in the kitchen area. Scarlet thought.

She was right. Killua was tip toeing in the kitchen. Cause of the sight he seen just before from the other three, he tried to be as cautious.

Suddenly a cabinet opened up, filled with a whole chocolate supply. Killua tried to step closer, but he couldn't. His feet were glued to the ground with super stick glue.

Killua panicked and tried to retrieve the chocolates. Scarlet walked over with a huge smirk. Killua did see some huge bags under her eyes.

Scarlet sat on the table.

"Hey there, Killua~kun!" Scarlet purred. Scarlet grabbed a box of Chocorobos and started eating them in front of Killua.

"NOO!!" Killua whined.

Surprisingly, the glued popped off, and Killua glared at his girlfriend eating his chocolate.

"Uh oh..Gotta blast!" Scarlet said scared. Scarlet ran around the house with Killua on her tail.

"Come back here!!" Killua yelled.

"Noo!" Scarlet shouted.

Suddenly, Scarlet fell on the floor, leaving Killua confused. She was snoring on the floor.

"She shouldn't stay up all night." Killua sighed. He picked her up bridal style and carried her to his room. "I admit you pranks were good, but stop saying up late, it's worrying me." Killua worried.

Killua laid Scarlet on the bed and snuggled up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and said, "Happy April Fools Day." and kissed her on the forehead, not caring about the other three who are still stuck.

Peacefullly, Killua and Scarlet slept together with her head in his chest.

The end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Happy April fools day my kittens!! Hope you enjoyed that special and have an awesome pranks day!!

Annie~chan is now offline...