[Chapter 11]

Enjoy~

Yashhh!! I finished all my state test!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dream~

Author's pov.

Huh? Where am I? Scarlet thought.

Scarlet was surrounded by white. Just white. Nothing else.

Suddenly, Natsu appeared with his wrists and legs chained to a chair. He looked beaten up very badly.

"Nastu!!" Scarlet screamed, running towards him.

Instead of running to him, something smacked Scarlet in the face. "Oww." She whined.

Scarlet got up and banged on the thin air. She hit the invisible wall repeatedly, screaming, "Natsu! Nastu! Wake up, it's me!!"

Tears were forming in her eyes and they all fell down on the bright, white floor.

"NATSU!!!" Scarlet screamed her lungs out.

No one heard her, not even Natsu. Scarlet felt like she was trapped in a box.

Whispers were heard. They gradually got louder, whispering.

It's all your fault...

No one loved you...

He hates you now...

"No! No! NO! It isn't! I didn't know!" Scarlet screamed covering her ears. "S-Stop It!"

Never...

This is all your fault...

This wouldn't have happened if you didn't leave...

It's all your fault...

It's all your fault!

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

Scarlet crawled into a ball and bawled her eyes out.

Dream End~

Her dreams were interrupted by a shake. "Scarlet! Are you okay?" Killua asked worriedly.

Scarlet sighed. It was just a dream. Tears fell down her cheeks. Scarlet quickly wiped them away.

She nodded her head up and down. "No, you aren't okay. Tell me." He said seriously. "Why were you crying?"

"It's nothing. Just a bad dream." Scarlet mumbled.

Killua sighs. "Fine, I won't make you. We're at the third phase now." He announced.

Scarlet followed Killua as he walks out of the ship. They were met with a beautiful view.

All the examinees were dropped off on a tower and were told to get down to the bottom of the tower without dying.

"Hmm, what do we do now?" Kurapika questioned.
"We could climb down." Killua suggested.
"Yeah, but there are deadly birds that are gonna eat us and it looks like it's gonna take a long time." I stated.

Scarlet is a very observant person and she heard the birds deafening screeches a mile away.

"Unless you are a professional climber like me!" Some guy grinned.

"I don't think he heard me when I said deadly birds are gonna eat you." I whispered to Killua. "Oh well." He whispered back.

"Watch and learn." The guy grinned.

The man prepared to climb down and when he was only a few feet down, a screeching bird came and carried him away. "Yikes." Scarlet said not feeling guilty at all.

"C'mon, let's go find another way Gon." Killua said.
"Hai!" Gon replied. "Oi, wait for me!!" Scarlet yelled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry that it took long to update, but my excuse is on the next chapter.

Wow... if you haven't found out about Natsu and you don't know who he is, then shame on you. But I love you my kittens.

-Warning: Contains Spoilers-

Natsu is not my OC. He was made by Hiro Mashima, the creator of Fairy Tail. If you haven't watch it yet, then leave and watch it now. I like Natsu and wanted to make him Scarlet's brother. Natsu uses fire dragon slayer magic and I love the element fire.

Sorry that's it's short, but I hope you enjoyed it. Bye my kittens!!

Annie~chan is now offline...