[Chapter 6]

Enjoy~

Hey there kittens, I hope you enjoy this new chapter because I am currently sick and I don't know if I have a cold or a flu.

Anyways I'm getting better so let's get started!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scarlet's pov.

We five were making our way to the second phase in the thick fog.

"Scarlet~chan! Leorio~san and Kurapika~kun are gone!" Gon panicked. Huh? I didn't know. "It's okay Gon, calm down. There probably okay, trust them there gonna find a way to the next phase." I said trying to calm him down.

He nodded with a worried look. "But I'm going to find them because I have a feeling something's going to happen. See you at the second phase, Scarlet~chan and Killua~kun." He said waving off.

I nodded. Apparently, I was in dreamland. "Wait w-what?!!" I said shocked. It was too late Gon already left in the thick fog.

"Now I'm left with this hag." Killua muttered. My eyes started twitching and, in instinct, I punched him in the face. "Hey just because you muttered doesn't mean I can't hear you, albino! And I'm not old I'm the same age as you!" I shouted.

"Who are you calling albino, hag?!" Killua yelled.

"You, you chocoholic!" I shouted back.

"Now that part I can handle." He smirked.

Ugh! I can't live with guy! Why did Gon have to leave me?! I should've gone with him!

"C'mon hag, we're almost at the next phase." He said. My ears started twitching. "But you shouldn't go further, there's something nearby." I warned.
"Tch, it's probably something else." He sounded annoyed.

"Fine, but I'm warning you." I said as I halted. "Wha-" Killua didn't finish because something huge swallowed him. "Gah! It's a huge frog!" I panicked.

Wait a minute. I started to laugh so hard. I fell on the floor and tears were forming at the corner of my eye. "Haha, Killua, hahaha, got eaten my a giant frog! Hahahaha!!" I laughed.

Then the frog's stomach was grumbling, but I didn't notice since I was still laughing nonstop. There came out Killua, all covered in slime, looking ticked off.

While I was still laughing, he glared at me. Then I noticed and laughed even more. "I c-cant b-breathe!" I continued laughing. "Hey, don't wanna interrupt your laughing session, but we got a phase to go to." Killua said annoyed.

"Okay. I told you so." I smirked.
"Whatever." He replied in embarrassment.
"Wait," I said as I looked through my bag. "okay here." I handed him a handkerchief. "Huh? What's this?" He asked. "It's a handkerchief, you baka." I answered.

"Tch, I know that I'm asking why you're giving this to me?" He asked. "Well your covered in slime, and you don't want to walk around like that, do you?" I answered once again.

"Oh, umm.. thanks." He said looking away. Is he blushing? Nah, probably just me.

Killua then smirked. "So then, you're not mean?"
"H-hey I'm not that mean!" I blushed. He chuckles. "Ok, c'mon." He said.

After that, we walked through the thick fog to the second phase. "Finally! We arrived!" I said happily.

A view of a few people, including Satotz, and a huge gate appeared. "Come on Killua, we're almost there! Let's go find Gon and the others!" I said grabbing his hand. What's with me hallucinating, cause I keep seeing Killua with a tint of pink on his cheeks.

Arriving,(You're still holding hands.)I searched for any signs of an innocent boy, a transgender looking guy, an old man, and a pedophile. "Hey Killua, do you see them?" I asked still searching.

"Umm.. no." Killua said still flustered. "Are you sure?" I said finally looking at him. He was still flustered. So I wasn't dreaming? I then noticed we were still holding hands.

I felt blood starting to rush up my cheeks. "Gomen Gomen, I d-didn't k-know!" I stuttered. We bothe looked away still blushing. I then felt the warmth on my hand fading.

Killua's pov.

I bet I was still blushing 50 shades of red. Her hand was so warm. I was sad that her hand was gone. W-wait what? Killua's don't think that! You don't like that Vid! Do I?

Now that I think about it, Scarlet looks cute while blushing..... stop thinking that Killua! I mentally slapped myself.

Scarlet's pov.

The atmosphere around us was really awkward....
I slowly rubbed the back of my neck.

We both then heard a yell. "Scarlet~chan! Killua~kin!" Gon shouted. "Gon!" We both shouted worried. "What happened to you?!" We asked.
"Have you seen Leorio~san?" He questioned ignoring ours.

I shook my head and Killua shrugged. Gon then finally looked at something else. I turned my head to see what he was looking at. Hisoka? He has Leorio too? What happened?!

Gon approached Hisoka and left us. Killua and I stared at each others eyes. His crystal, sapphire eyes shined in the sun.

It was broken by Satotz. He cleared his throat and spoke. "Here is where the second phase will begin. Good luck to all of you who survived the first phase, and I will see you again sometime soon."

Suddenly, the huge gate opened up.

Almost there! I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yass!! I finished my 6th chapter. Woohoo! I hope your still enjoying this book by far. I am a little sick at the moment but I will get better. *Annie~chan I filled with determination*

So goodbye and have a great day my kittens!

📷Instagram: _annie._.tran_
👻Snapchat:annie_lo95835
🎶Musical.ly:1.annie_tran.1

Annie~chan is now offline...