Chapter 2

I took a cab and started for my apartment at 2 in the night. The streets are not yet asleep but I must go because I have promised Chad to see him tomorrow. Oh! Chad. He is sweet  and he really helps me. But that's all. He is no game. He is as honest as.....I don't know like a really honest guy. He wouldn't even once think of cheating on me even in his wildest dreams. Settlement is scary and thinking about it makes me want to run away. I am happy on my own and the drinks take away the pain. I have my girlfriends, Chelsey and savanna. They are mean but really nice to me. We attend parties together and it's fun to hang out with them. I forget about the world and we are on our own, A perfect combo.

I know everything about Chad. He will probably take me to the Roof top restaurant "Exotica" where we will have milk shakes and chicken grill something. Same old talk about his job going good , though he has a little problem with his Immediate boss, who kinds of take credit of chad's work. But that's what all the bosses do. I mean Chad is too honest to understand it.

And then after a couple of conversations he will try to tease me with a girl in his team who kinds of flirt with him. But I have been to his office many times and it's filled with Women who are in immediate need of plastic surgery. It looks like they all are on a mission to conceal their real beautiful identity in a way as distasteful as possible. They all look ten years older, I bet even that sloppy Casanova Ben will have a way around with those women. And then they will discover a World beyond their 9-5 job which was hiding from them, like a fairyland. But Chad has told me that they make a quite deal of money just like him. God knows what do they do with the money. My drunken mind has now become a wanderer. OK Amanda! Back on Track..Track..Chad..Noo..

So after having breakfast we will make movie plans and me, after being overlooked on the movie ideas we will eventually go for a Documentary which he likes, which will be the longest 2 hours of my day. I will either be yawning or checking my phone most of the time. Checking the time, to be precise. After the movie he will attempt to discuss the movie with me which will result in a failure, of course. But even after showing no interest he will start with the pros and cons of the movie and why movies of this type should be seen by more number of people. I will try to distract his visions by asking for some privy time with him because we haven't had intimate moments for quite some time.Whatever! The point is that "The same usual stuff" . But how can i say No ? Look at his innocent eyes. He is a type who will always stand by you. But Do i need someone at all ?

By the time my apartment comes I am already half asleep. I will think about everything tomorrow. I will just keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. I wish tomorrow be a different day. I wish some supernatural entity undergo a change in his body cells which results in reversal of his nature. But Who knows what will happen! At least, The night is mine and the Bed is my love.

****************************************************************

 This was just inside Amanda's head. Who knows what the truth is ? Please keep reading.

Thanks :D