Chapter 9

I booked the cab for exact 8:30 p.m. the other day to the Oak Meadows Summer Resort. Not much traffic considering the fact that It was a week day. People prefer weekends to party and chill. I had my most fashionable outfit and if anyone would look at me, they would feel as if I am going for an audition of some sort. Well, Indirectly It could be. I was well acquainted with Chalsey's and savanna's ways. They would make every moment with them to be earned. There were exceptions for me, obviously since I was 'the third'. I felt a little blush. But still...Time changes everything. I was very well aware of the fact that I envied them for all the wrong reasons in my college from the very beginning. I was an outsider into this world of "Show" and they were professional players. They had everything and I had nothing but they were generous enough to let me in or was it because they were using me? Whatever it was, I was glad because then I saw the world I never thought I could get a glimpse of. I learnt the hard way but I did. And everything between us was sweet and fun afterwards.

So after half an hour came a marvelous and classy resort. I had to get down there. Oh! How I missed that place. It felt like I had gone back in time to my good old days. It was darker than usual but we preferred it that way. I took some steps inside the main gate but to my amazement I couldn't see anyone. I thought they had invited me to a party. What a nasty Joke! Oh! How I wished it wasn't one of chalsey's tricks when she would invite people to a party and herself wouldn't show up. Now I understood how it must have felt. I was never the victim of course because I was the third. Anyways, I don't want to be the victim now.

"Hello? No jokes please!"

"Chalsey? Savanna? "

I heard myself shouting but no response came. I tried to hear anything but all attempts were useless. When I concentrated more I could hear some mild footsteps from behind. I was a little scared because I could see no one.

"See this is not a joke guys! This is not college anymore"

I was really pissed on being played. But why will they do it to me. We met a year ago and everything was fine as always. Then why this sudden revenge. I started to retreat. And turned backwards. I heard some rustling sound. It was fast and disturbing and I turned back. But as soon as I turned back, black clouds surrounded me. No It was a blanket or it looked black because it was dark. I tried to resist but suddenly I could feel some arms around my neck. It was suffocating. I tried to scream but someone put their hands on my mouth, with a little force. But the hands didn't feel manly. I wanted to get out of this situation. Oh my god someone was kidnapping me. I shouldn't have come here. What would Chad do without me if I die here, I thought. They wouldn't even discover my body. Oh no I didn't want to die. It was suffocating. I closed my eyes. I was so afraid. 

"Please leave me", I screamed with all I had got.

But they wouldn't let go. I tried to kick but they put me in a vehicle. It was too hot. I didn't want to die. I could see floating clouds everywhere. I could feel my pulse slow down. Everything seemed vague.

And then I heard female laughter.