Chapter 56

"You smell...so...fucking...good." Don moaned as he pinned his wife underneath him on the bed in the villa they were staying at in Tuscany; attacking her neck with hot, wet, open-mouthed kisses. "Sunscreen...sweat...chlorine...and my wife."

Meryl was writhing in pleasure as her feet went to his swim trunks; pushing them down his perfect body as her teeth attacked his shoulders. The foreplay in the pool went too far and she couldn't take it anymore. "FUCK ME DONALD, NOW!"

"Okay, Miranda."  Don smirked as he ripped her bathing suit skirt from her body, and she quickly ridded herself of her halter top. "How do you want it?"

Meryl guided him into her. "I want you...hard...rough...deep...fast. FUCK ME!"

"God, you're hot." Don groaned into her neck as he slammed into her over and over and over. "How's that?"

Meryl raised her legs onto his shoulder. "HARDER, BABY! NEED...YOU...DEEP!"

"Love you...like this." Don groaned.

Meryl was sobbing in ecstasy; she had never felt him so deep. At one point she felt like he hit something and it hurt, but she couldn't give it a second thought as he was giving her so much pleasure. "YES! YES!"

"Tell me...what you want!" Don groaned as he pumped into her as hard and fast as he could; holding onto the headboard to give him the leverage he needed.

Meryl could barely breathe. "YOU...YOU!"

"That's it, baby; come for me." Don groaned as he teeth clamped onto her neck.

Meryl braced her feet on his shoulder, dug her nails into his ass, arched her back, and with a deep primal scream came undone in a million pieces. "FUCK YES, BABY!"

"SOOOOOOOOOOO GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!" Don groaned. "YES!"

Don collapsed beside Meryl; taking her into his arms. After about 5 minutes, when they both started to feel normal again, Meryl could tell something wasn't right. Now that she came down from her high, the pain she experienced earlier was back. Without even thinking, she voiced her concern.  "Babe, I think something's wrong."

"What?" Don asked immediately concerned as he rolled over and saw her pale face. "Baby, what is it?"

Meryl couldn't help but smile. "I think we broke my vagina."

"Excuse me?" Don asked as he tucked her hair behind her ear.

Meryl blushed a bright red. "I think we broke my vagina."

"Explain." Don said shaking his head.

Meryl didn't want him to blame himself, so she tenderly stroked his cheek after placing a tender kiss on his luscious lips. "During that AMAZING and MIND BLOWING pleasure you were giving me, it felt like you hit something and it hurt."

"Why didn't you tell me to stop? I would have; in a minute!" Don said feeling awful.

Meryl pulled his head down to hers and tenderly kissed his lips agin; she wasn't sure if she could move. "Because the pleasure you were giving me was out of this world! AND, I was the one begging you to do it hard and deep. This is in NO way your fault. I think it's pretty hot."

"I'm so sorry I hurt you." Don whispered; feeling like shit.

Meryl crushed her lips to his again. "I'm not; it was fucking fantastic."

"We better get you to the hospital." Don said getting up and putting the boxers that were on the floor from earlier that morning on. "Can you sit up?"

Meryl winced as Don helped her sit up. "Babe, I don't need to go to the hospital."

"It's not up for debate." Don said with a kiss to her lips. "Please do it for me?"