Who says exams are boring?

Ok, embarrassing moment (yet again)
I was in an science mock exam in the hall (we have a hall and a gym to do exams in, half the year group goes into the hall and the other half in the gym) and so I sat in my assigned chair which I checked when I went in and realised: I wasn't given a paper. Not only that, but I was on row E. see, row a, b and c were full of people... so were rows g, h, I and j... but I was completely alone with 10 empty seats in front of me and 2 empty seats behind me and no test paper.
So, I ask for one. They spend FOREVER trying to get me a paper and set up whilst everyone just sits in silence waiting for the exam to start (it was really awkward) then after the long delay, I find out... I'm in the wrong hall!
So I have to get up, leave (in front of half the year group) and take the quiet walk to the gym. So now the hall exam are going to start 10 minuets late thanks to moi! 😈
So I get half way to the gym when I realise they've locked the door! So I'm stuck in the hall section.
So I have to start searching for a teacher, get them to unlock the door. Really quickly I walk into the gym exam (which started ages ago)
And have to sit down and start!
I've been in there like five minuets and people start finishing! Like no! Don't finish im only on question 2! Put your head down and do it again!
Then, I finished with 10 minuets to spare and ended up waiting out side the hall (which have the great delay thanks to me) and wait for my best friend to come out whilst everyone else leaving from there was giving me (quote) "the look".
😳😳😳

Llamas with hats... its tradition!!!