Who... are.... you?

So... I'm at my Nans house (my dad's mums house) and we're just talking and joking around etc.
So we're in the middle of talking when all of a sudden, my phone rings.
So I'm like, "ok, one sec, let me get this!"
So I look at the phone and (I've changed all the names involved in the story) see the caller ID is Carl.
See... I don't know a Carl. I know nobody by the name of Carl. There is not a Carl in my life which I know of.
So I do the most obvious thing possible... I answer the phone.
me: ...hello?
Him: HEY!!!!
Me: HEY!!!
Him: WAZZAP LIBS, YOU GOOD?
Me: YEAH, IM GOOD, HOW ARE YOU?
Him: AH, same as always.

So I'm sat here talking to him like I've known him my whole life whilst thinking who the hell are you? And by this stage my man's giving me a look as though to say 'who are you talking to?' And 'is that your boyfriend' at the same time.
Well... I don't THINK I have a boyfriend called Carl!
I didn't THINK I had a boyfriend at all!

Him: oh, yeah, Libby, I've got a slight issue... I'm outside your house and-

Wait... WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GUY DOING OUTSIDE MY HOUSE! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL GO AND SMASH YOUR HEAD IN WITH A FRIKKIN ORANGE IF YOU'RE SOME CREEPY DUDE!

So...
Him: -I was just wondering if you or your brother were home at the moment...?
Me: oh, no, sorry. I'm not home, I'm not sure about my brother. Why?
Him: oh, I was just going to prank him!

FINALLY! I realised I was talking to my brothers best mate! Well... that was awkward...
Wait...

How the hell did he get my number!