Shake it gurl!

Remember that last update? Just making sure.
Ok, so me, my sister and my cousin are all in the garden when my sister starts doing a motion which consists of placing her hand in a circular shape as though holding a something long... like a long glass of water. And starts shaking it back and forth in a symbolic motion.
Here is our conversation:
Me: what are you doing?
Jem: what you were doing.
Me: when was I doing that?
Jem: The other night! I left before you could talk to me, you were with a couple of boys, one of them was rolling on the floor.
Cuz (cousin): wait, what were you doing?
Jem: this -shakes more violently-
Me: look, just stop- no- stop shaking your hand! Oh god! What are you even talking about!
Jem: in drama! The petals in the jar!
Me: -face palms-

So... after my performance, I had ran out with all my mates where we all start shoving each other whilst congratulating me on the performance (we did it after their performance too but we're on different groups! So we were all shoving each other until one of them fell on the floor laughing about one of the other mistakes in our performance!!!
(Maybe I'll give that a chapter too! Thing is... it wasn't me that failed... entirely... I know! How strange! I actually didn't fail at something! Do you want to hear it?)
So overall... AWWWKWARRRD!