I hate that clown

So... I was sitting innocently in the theatre watching a show called the circus of horrors which... I had no idea what was about for the record but it was amazing!
So they're singing a song called 'I hate that clown' whilst the clown attached in -points aimlessly up and to the right- that direction somewhere depending on what you're using is walking around the stage doing really rude stuff! 😂
So they're singing and it's really funny (cos it was designed to be rude, funny and scary) and the clown it making all these symbols and joking around so we're all laughing when I see something in the corner of my eye!
So I turn to my left and three clowns are climbing over the chairs of the auditorium (literally over the chairs) one on the far side, one in between them and one in like the middle of the auditorium.
So I'm laughing at the victims a bit cos none of them saw it coming and these clowns would just be on top of them without them realising!
But hey, I was safe! I mean, seriously, I'm a YOUNG GIRL and these people never pick on young girls because... it's just the rule! Theatres always pick on the man over the age of 20 (usually sat in the isle) and making me even safer, there's a large man sat in the seat next to me (the isle seat)! It doesn't end there!!! The two seats behind me are empty where they got creeped out or something so I was entirely safe!
(And that's a good thing because looking back at my 'killer instincts' you don't want to sneak up on me cos I'll go all Thorn -TMM- on your arse!)
So I turn back to continue watching the performance.
So, not even 10 seconds later, I see movement out of my right eye.
Hey, turns out I miscounted the clowns.
I turn around and apparently one of them had been faster to the front and was now an inch away from my face! So I jolt away from him like 'wow I wasn't expecting that' and start laughing really hard! The guy sat next to me gives me a look cos I practically fell into him and... we hadn't even spoken before so... and my mum starts laughing too and yeah... awkward... He then reaches forwards and grabs my head before continuing to climb over me!
Thanks for that!

Great show, if you live in England and it comes to your area, watch it! I think they do a different show every time! It's so worth it! I'm waiting for it to come back!!!

This is them on BGT!
Although, I watched their actual show when it was on tour... so it's more one act at a time kinda thing cos they have more time!