Drama exam... gotta be dramatic!

Ok, so the title... Drama Exam.

examination
ɪɡˌzamɪˈneɪʃ(ə)n,ɛɡˌzamɪˈneɪʃ(ə)n/
noun
noun: examination; plural noun: examinations
1.
a detailed inspection or study.
"an examination of marketing behaviour"
2.
a formal test of a person's knowledge or proficiency in a subject or skill.

AKA, very important.

Me
/lî-b(b)ę~ŷ\æ/
verb
1.
be unsuccessful in achieving one's goal.
"he failed in his attempt to secure election"
2.
neglect to do something.
"the firm failed to give adequate risk warnings"

Those two things... yeah, don't go well together.
So basically, my exam is in 7 days... (scary!) and for it we have to create a piece of drama between 15-30 minuets.

My groups called 'Have fun' and it's about these four girls called Janet (jinnet) , Annie, Courtney and Rox (Roxanne).
So Annie always gets great grades without trying and likes to boast and rub it in to her 'best friend' Janet who has like confidence issues...to the extreme. She's like the bottom of hierarchy in school -the lowest of the low.
Courtney has had a photo of her spread round the school and people are making fun of her because of it. She soon finds out the image was spread by her 'best friend' Rox.
So, Courtney and Janet decide to do a school massacre during prom. (More justified reasons than that but I'm trying to be brief)

Now, I'm just going to clear up that (thankfully) this wasn't the real exam. This was the dress rehearsal. (I was at school till 8 and didn't get home till 8:30 which is partly why I didn't manage to get a chapter of my book posted today... sorry...)
So... as you can imagine the ending is pretty dramatic.
So we have these 'bombs' which are basically jars full of rose petals and we read a poem whilst scattering the petals.
The idea is that they smoothly drop out as we walk... but no...things never work that easily.
So (me being the character Janet) I am holding the jar upside down whilst slowly walking towards Annie (cos it's all in slow mo) but... nothing's coming out!
In the corner of my eye, I see the girl playing Courtney with the sand issue. So (awkwardly) she pulls her jar back over to her body, pulls a huge 'this is definitely supposed to happen' grin and scatters the roses whilst strutting awkwardly (in slow mo) after Rox.
So, I need to get my petals out. So, whilst trying to be smooth and dramatic, I begin violently shaking it. BUT NOTHINGS COMING OUT! So I start smacking the top of it really hard! Thing it, only a few came out! So I'm walking across the stage, violently shaking it, and I've got like a tiny trail of two of three petals behind me!

Now for my line, I have to say 'some were showered in blossoms' as well as a bunch of other stuff but ANYWAY!
So on my line, I poor them over like a shower thing.
Problem: as I scoop the flowers out the pot, and poor them over her (Annie), they accidentally land on her face...
And... she gets them all over her mouth and tries to blow them away before she chokes on them.
So just imagine:
Me slamming a glass pot in attempt to get some petals out, Courtney (using character names) still grinning like 'yep, this is supposed to happen' and one of the dead girls blowing petals everywhere off her face whilst the other is... well... being dead.

It didn't quite have the... intended effect...

Anyway, let's hope the real thing goes better!

I'm sorry this may not sound like the funniest thing but it's more of a 'be there' kinda thing... I tried to make it funny without me acting out all the movements and stuff to make it funnier but... eh, maybe you'll find it funny still!
Anyway!
SEE YAH!

(Wish me luck with... everything for the next few months -smiley face- 😀)