Killer instincts...well... almost killer

Chapter dedicated to izzywizzywoowoo

Hello again!
Ok, so I was in the car on my way home with my mum in the drivers seat, me as passenger and my sister and Nan in the back (sister behind me) and as we were driving I'd completely zoned out -like ya do.
So I was thinking over a scene in a book (which could be from any book which I plan to write but I'm not saying) and basically in this scene, the protagonist is the...passenger... in a car (like myself) and they're talking whilst the protagonist (I refuse to give away the gender...sorry) is loading a gun.
So I'm proper in the zone, putting myself in the characters position and imagining the scenario.
So (mental dreamland activated)

My character and the driver are arguing whilst sliding the bullets into a gun. After putting all the bullets in, my character cocks it ready for the thing they're going to do.
Suddenly, an arm wraps around my throats pulling me into an head lock against the chair! Immediately, I grab onto the arm with one hand whilst the other lifts the gun to shoot the villain behind me! Then I realise something... I don't have a gun.
So I'm like: damn it, I must have dropped it despite being an incredibly awesome and experienced criminal person!
So change of plan!
Knowing my other hand which just tried to shoot the person behind me would be too slow to attack, I release the hand which clutched to the villains arm and do this call arm flick thing and sending my fist into her face (which was resting on the shoulder of my chair to get a good grip round my neck!)
A moment later, I realise that this ISN'T a book and rather real life... I then realised the whole punching someone in the face thing...
It didn't go down well...
Anyway, nobody's hurt because I'm awesome and managed to realise what this thing called real life was just as my fist was about to touch her face so...hehehe... awkward...
Anyway! I'll never be doing that again! 😂😂😂

...ok, that's a lie.
The next day was Monday and my best mate's girlfriend greeted me my jabbing me in the side. I managed to stop myself again last second!!! But... she honestly just froze up and sat there staring at my fist which was almost touching her nose... yeah... my mate (her boyfriend) decided to go into full out (jokey) protective mode and hit me with his rock solid cast... five times... in the face...

KIDDING!!!

He did hit me (playfully) though...

with his cast...

Not in the face.

I hit him back though (playfully) so we're even now!

I'm rambling now...

I really need to stop thinking I'm a dangerous criminal spy and attacking people. One minuet I'm a perfectly normal- one minuet I'm a perfectly somewhat normal human being and the next I'm full out ninja mode!!!!