The Muffin Man

So, this begins like any good story - with food.
My friend and were at college and decided on getting some lunch from the shop down the road. So we head down and find some muffins on sale - it was a 4 pack for 89p so OBVIOUSLY we had to get them!
Anyway, we get back to college and sit on the Balcony (an area which not many people know about located in the sports hall so you have the PE kids competing below you) and we eat. Anyway, for the record, the muffins were grim - banana chunks filled it, it was soggy and sticky over the top - overall not a nice muffin. But anyway, the three of us each ate one leaving one in the packet. Then my friend accidently kicked it so the muffin fell on the floor (considering we were in the sport area - Ew).
Next thing I know, the Muffin slammed into my face as she threw it at me. So naturally, I throw it at the guy sat with us and so on until we are having a little food fight. 
Anyway, it finished, we were all laughing... and my friend was going to get rid of the muffin. However, what I wasnt expecting was for her to suddenly turn around and throw it full pelt towards me and have it crash into my face and have gooey banana begin to ooze all over me! Grim!!!

But that wasnt the end...I wanted revenge!!!
So, I took the muffin and threw it as hard as I could in her direction...only I didnt expect her to see it and move. The muffin flew across the room and slammed into the face of some second year and exploded into his face sending banana everywhere!!!
I died.
My friends and I shared a look as he began looking at us (covered in banana goo) and we start laughing until I fell off my chair!
Then we realised it was time for class. 
That was fine... except when we were leaving my friend shoved me into the Muffin Man (who I must say I dont think was very fond of me Haha!)
If that wasnt bad enough, she then ran out yelling, "APOLIGISE FOR MUFFINING THE MUFFIN MAN!" and LEFT ME to escape the now INCREDIBLY awkward situation for myself... 

I went to sit back in there after class... the muffin was still there... I didnt expect him to be too...