Gotta love being haunted...yay...

Yelling at CidSquid for helping me come up with the idea of posting all my fails into one book rather than dotting them around in a few random chapters!

So...
I'm home alone getting ready for school, my whole family have left.
So I'm upstairs and turn off all the lights, lock my room door (because otherwise it will open during the day and the cat will sleep on my pillow) then I go down stairs.
Suddenly, my stomach flips and a sickly feeling fills my stomach. So I head into the kitchen to grab a drink but before I get into the kitchen, a wave of dizziness comes over me. So as I cling to the door frame and little spotted dots fill my vision, the washing machine turns on. Then the fridge starts roaring, the drier starts grumbling and I'm slowly swaying in my feet and calmly waiting for the faint feeling to go away. The room slowly starts turning a sharp cold as I stand there.
Then, I fear footsteps.
Somebody obvious footsteps walk down the stairs and through the hall before getting louder as it comes through the dining room (which I'm standing half in) then the footsteps stop directly behind me.
But I'm home alone?
So, I turn away from the kitchen and behind me into the bathroom only to see:

The horrible,

The dreadful

The petrifying

The not my brother

(not this time at least)

I see:

Nothing.
Absolutely nothing.
But in that exact moment, the fridge stops roaring and the drier stops growling whilst the washing machine silences its rumble.
So I'm left alone again in the silence.
No longer thirsty; I realise that I've left my science book upstairs, so I head through the dining room and back up the stairs only to find every single light which I'd turned off is back on and my previously locked bedroom door is wide open.