1 - Togami Begins

Togami thought about the remark that Asahina had given to Fukawa during the killing game. "Who would ever like that.... that four eyed lemon?!"

Togami pondered Fukawa's decision to stay in Towa City with Naegi's sister. It was somewhat obvious that she'd grew fond of the girl, almost as fond as she found Togami.

Even though he didn't neccesarily like her, she hoped thta she wouldn't get her heart broken with that girl. She did seem to be interested in Asahina's brother, from what Fukawa had told him.

Either way, he began to ponder the last part of Asahina's sentence. "Four eyed lemon...." He said aloud, causing the one called Hinata to give him an odd glance. He coldly stared at the boy, telling him to get lost with only his expression.

The boy gave him a somewhat worried glance before dashing off.

"Lemon..... Perhaps I could make more money if I make a lemonade stand!" He exclaimed, beginning to run around for wood and black paint.

Togami sighed as he looked around the park. Everyone was ignoring the lemonade stand, even the two boys who built the damn thing.

"And I thought putting it right smack in the middle of the park would work," he muttered.

He watched as his older ex classmates walked by him, snickering at his annoyed face.

He sighed again, leaning on the lemonade stand as he placed his cheek in one hand.

The wild Ibuki Mioda appeared in her normal attire, as energetic as a puppy as she shouted, "Hi, I'm Ibuki Mioda! Ibu! Ki! Mio! Da! Ibukiiiii Miodaaaaa!"

"Get out of here, Mioda," he hissed bitterly.

Mioda pouted as she slammed her hands on the stand rather loudly. "Why can't I have some lemonade, Byakuya-chan? This is UNACCEPTABLE!!!!" She screeched loudly.

"Mainly because you always scream extremely loudly when drinking lemonade. I don't need an indecent plebian deafening the great ears of the esteemed Byakuya Togami," Togami snapped, adjusting his Future Foundation tie.

"Well duh, I have to keep up my reputation as the Ultimate Avril Lavigne Impersonator!" Ibuki stuck her tongue out and flashed a peace sign, somehow managing to scream with her mouth closed. "So let me have some lemonade, Togamoney!"

"No. Why don't you go sing that ridiculous Hello Kitty song?" he asked coldly.

"I already sang it today! So can I please-"

"No."

"Pleeeeaaaaaase."

"No, dammit! I will not allow you to hav-"

He was interrupted by Sonia handing him a 1000 dollar bill of Monopoly money, the money of the future. He gasped and snatched it, handing her 100 cups, folding and tucking the money in his blazer pocket.

"WHAAAT?!?! THE LEMONADE HERE IS ONLY 10 DOLLARS!?!??" She screeched, dashing away, returning with a plum rabbit bank. "SHUT UP AND TAKE ALL OF IT," she grwoled ferociously, grabbing the pitcher of lemonade and downing the entire thing.

She screamed directly in Togami's face, nearly breaking the sound barrier, and Togami's glasses in the process, making Togami close his eyes and clench his jaw.

"Whoops! 'Scuse me!" Ibuki said, screaming loudly once more.

Sonia laughed as hard as she could, rolling around on the floor at Togami's stiff and tense form. Her face was red and tears wer leaking out of her eyes once she finally stopped.

Kamukura, Hinata, Komaeda and Syo watched the madness unfold. "I have a feeling we're going to be the subject of humiliation for this story," Komaeda noted. "Excuse you, but Shy hates your goddamn guts. You'll be the subject of humiliation," Hinata snickered. "Besides, we're his children, stupid," Syo rolled her eyes, twirling her scissors in her fingers. "I suggest you all shut up because he loves me the most," Izuru stated, floating in the pool with a floaty ring around his waist, calmly sipping his lemonade. "You're right, Kamukura," Syo murmured, splashing Komaeda in the face with water.