21

Togami wiped the counter of his stand, turning to face the reader. "You should be grateful that this story isn't as meme-y as possible. Shy could've just written the entire script for The Bee Movie. He could've even made a derpy ass KomaHina fic just to capitalize on how much he hates it, but no. No, he didn't do that, and that's because he cares. He wants everyone (yes, even KomaHina shippers) to enjoy this story about me, the esteemed Byakuya Togami, selling lemonade. He wants fans to laugh in situations that seem highly unlikely (but are completely possible with this group of morons) for a bunch of 17-19 year olds.

"And this is also why..... America should vote Trump for president 2k16."

"Who the hell are you talking to, Togami?" Souda asked from his place next to the stand building a tiny rocket ship.

"Oh ho ho, no need to worry, my dear boy, no one important," Togami chuckled, winking at the reader.

"That country's going to hell if they vote for Trump!" Saionji giggled. "Saionji! That's rude. They're already in hell," Mahiru snorted.

"I'm preparing for WWIII, you guys!" Ibuki shouted from nowhere, appearing in a military colored skirt and crop top. The colored pieces of her hair were dyed in different shades of green, and she had two black marks on her cheekbones. She held an army knife in her (now camo'd) arm warmer'd hand, with her other hand resting on a rifle at her waist.

"Ooh! I need to get in on this action!" Saionji exclaimed, dashing to change into a camo'd kimono.

Togami sighed, a fake smile plastered on his face as he held a sign that said 'vote Trump 2k16' but with Trump crossed out and Hatsune Miku written above it.

"Ooh! Ibuki can song a Miku song! Ready?!" Ibuki grabbed a microphone and smacked Izuru with her guitar, telling him to play with her actions.

Komaeda began playing the piano as Izuru rocked the guitar, Ibuki and Gundam preparing to sing.

"ROLLING GIIIIIIIRRRLLLLLLLLL WO ISTUMADEMOOOOOOOOOOOO KOTOBA NAI YUMEEEEE MITEEEEEEEEE SAAAAWARUUUUUUUUUUU--"

"Okay, okay, we get it!" Togami shouted.

"Can we please stop this?" Someone (who sounded suspiciously like Hinata) shouted from the crowd that had gathered to listen to Ibuki and Gundam sing.

"No! I'm having too much fun dancing!" Saionji hissed, twisting and dancing the PonPonPon dance.

"End me." Togami whispered loudly.

"Upupupu, I'd be glad to help ya there, bud!" AI Junko said in a Monokuma voice. A chibi Monokuma appeared and began gnawing on Togami's head.

"What the FUCK?!?! YOU GUYS!!!!! I JUST FUCKING REBUILT IT FOR THE 22ND TIME!!" Fuyuhiko screeched.

"Ha ha lol get rekt skrub. Noob. Fite me irl u lvl 1," Chiaki said, not looking up from her game. "It's a fight you're lookin for, huh?!?" Fuyuhiko was just about to hit Chiaki when--

"IN THE NAME OF THE MOON! I WILL PUNISH YOU!!"
Peko screamed, using her magic attack, Peko's Peko's. It was super effective!
Chiaki used Chiaki Punch! It was super effective!
"Chiaki...... PUNCH!!!!"

"Miley Cirus!!!" Fuyuhiko shrieked, disappearing Team Rocket style.

"I knew I should have done this when everyone was asleep...."

"PON PON DASHITE SHIMAEBA II NO
ZEN ZEN SHINAI NO........
HEDOFON KAKETE RIZUMU WO NO SETE
WAY WAY AKETE ATASHI NO MICHI WO"

"Those probably aren't even the lyrics," Togami rolled his eyes, slamming his head on the counter.

"This is what Trump does! He's fandom cancer!" Souda shrieked, scared out of his mind.