4

Ishida ordered 12 cups of lemonade, paying Togami the promised 1200 dollars. Ishida laughed his dastardly laugh and ran off to cause mayhem with Syo.

Togami shook his head.

"Hullo. Do you like-" Komaeda was cut off with a powerful kick to the face, curtesy of the heir himself.

Izuru scuttled over, hissing at Togami again. He payed for a glass of lemonade and scuttled off, Izuru's hair gripping onto Komaeda.

Hinata make the cuckoo sign towards his twin brother, which made Izuru's hair stretch back to slap the brown haired boy.

"What the hell is happening today?" Togami asked no one in particular, causing Sonia to shrug beside him. "Our group has always been the..... odd bunch," Sonia said softly, watching as Hinata and Izuru began slapping each other.

"Hello, Princess Sonia! You're super adorbs!" Utsugi said, squealing while wrapping herself around Sonia. "Oh, my, well hello, Utsugi-chan!" Sonia patted the girl's head.

"How the hell did you brats get here? That's against the rules of Jabberwock Island!" Togami pouted, watching as Daimon and Kemuri ran around.

"Screw the rules, I have green hair!" Monaca cried, laughing maniacally.

Syo and Ishida glanced at each other for a second before grabbing Monaca by the hair and flinging her into the ocean.

"No, these little brats are like gremlins! They multiply in water!" Komaeda shouted, but it was too late.

30 different Monacas surfaced, all looking as crazy as ever. Komaeda screamed, having war flashbacks.