13

Togami yawned as he gazed out towards the ocean, that weird island music playing from somewhere.

AI Junko, Alter Ego, Monomi and MiayaBot all walked up, all chatting about things. "That explains the music," Togami rolled his eyes. "Anything I can do for you ladies, trap?" Togami asked, hoping for money.

AI Junko smirked, pulling out some money from her cleavage. Alter Ego blushed, wondering where his sister was. Monomi grew mushrooms, tearing up and MiayaBot just stood quiet, her wheelchair whirring.

"Wait a minute. MiayaBot? Whet the hell are you doing here?" Togami squinted. She tapped on her laptop, the small Monomi avatar answering for her. "Well, because Shy needed time to mourn over his lost DR3 children, he brought them here in this story to make himself happy!" Monomi cheered.

"Yeah, watch. HERE COME DAT YOI!!" AI Junko screamed through hands cupping over her mouth.

"O SHIT WADDUP!!" Izayoi popped out of the bushes wearing a neon green frog bodysuit on a unicycle.

"What- no. Get out." Togami pointed towards the pool. "Dewicious™...." Yoi walked away sadly, waddling into the pool.

"Why do most of Shy's children hand out near the pool?" Alter Ego asked. "Because they get special privileges. In fact, everyone gets at least one privilege except Komaeda. He really hates him," Togami noted.

AI Junko handed him the money. "Enough words, time for lemonade," she rubbed her hands together. Togami rolled his eyes and gave each of the AIs/robots glasses of lemonade.