27

"It's a couple days late but whatever," Togami sniffed as he looked around.

Everyone was dressed in weird costumes, including Togami himself. He was very reluctant, so Sonia and Ibuki only got him in a sombrero and a fake black mustache.

Sonia dyed her hair black, painting her face white with flowers and stitches all over it, wearing a poofy red and gold dress with a skeleton skin tight suit. She explained it as a custom from Mexico and the southwestern States, a holiday that represented respecting the dead. It was too long winded for Togami to stay attentive.

Ibuki was what seemed to be a corpse groom, while Mikan was the corpse bride (with a.... Mikan styled dress). Most had found it cute (even though they weren't dating).

Saionji was a white haired girl with a Kitsune mask (with a yukata instead of a kimono), while Mahiru was a green haired girl with a red bow and a yukata.

Souda was tied up in the corner and shoved in a box (Sonia stated that he was a mummy).

Gundam was dressed as a giant hamster.

Akane and Nekomaru were dressed as robots.

Fuyuhiko and Peko were a king and a samurai.

Chiaki was Nekomura Iroha while Hajime was Piko Utatane.

Komaeda was Sally while Izuru was Jack Skellington.

Genocider was Edward Scissorhands.

Ishida was.... Ishida.

The Mono's wore their fancy clothes.

There was a giant party that Sonia randomly threw in the next chapter.

"Fuck you," Fuyuhiko hissed.