2

Togami flipped a small sign on his stand, indicatding that he was open for business.

Hesitantly, Komaeda stepped up to the stand, offering a 10 dollar bill in exchange for a cup of lemonade.

Togami pressed his glasses higher on his face before grabbing a rock from one of the shelves in the stand and flinging it at Komaeda, making it hit his head. "O-ow. That kind of hurt, Togami-kun," Komaeda said with a confused yet worried smile on the white haired boy's face.

Togami said nothing and flung some more rocks at him, making Komaeda bleed from certain areas. "My prtaganist said that I was the most douchey character in my game," Togami smirked. Komaeda giggled. "Mine said that, too!" he smiled.

Togami flung some more rocks at him, garbbing some freshly halved lemons. "THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE," he hissed deeply and darkly, squeezing sone lemon juice into his wounds. Komaeda began sobbing because the pain was too much for the white haired boy to bear.

Haajime and Chiaki watched as Togami squeezed the lemon juice into Komaeda's eyes, leaving a 20 dollar bill under the untouched cups, pouring themselves some lemonade and watched the show.

Izuru scuttled up like a crab, hissing while wrapping Komaeda in a blanket made of Komaeda's hair, Komaeda securely on Izuru's back. He turned back to hiss at Togami once more while scuttling away.

"Ha HA! I called that! Pay up, Ishida!" Syo called from her place on the branch of a tree. Ishida rolled his flaming eyes and gave Syo the 1000 dollars he had.