7

Togami flipped the open sign, not seeing anyone at the damn park. "Where the hell is everyone?" He asked.

"I'm not sure, Togami, but I think they were having a party on the beach," Sonia said, popping up at random. Togami narrowed his orbs while looking at the wooden stand.

"Are you gonna move to the beach, Togami-chan?" Ibuki jumped on Togami's back. "Ack-! NO, and get off of me!" Togami wriggled away from the Avril Lavigne impersonator.

"But Togami-chaaaaaaaan," Ibuki whined, "you'll get more customers, and more money."

"I like the park."

"B-but-"

"No buts. Although Naegi and Hinata do have quite fine asses if I do say so myself."

"I want the Mikan booty."

"....."

"What?"

"She killed you, remember?"

"Oh, just let bygones be bygones, huh, Togami-chan? Besides, that booty is just so-"

"Whatever. How about you, Sonia?"

"Hmm?"

"Your favorite ass on the island?"

"I'm more of a titty girl."

"Oh? Do tell."

"Well, I mean, Akane's are quite nice, and same for AI Junko, but I'd have to say that my favorite were always Peko's."

"Really? You like Peko's pekos?"

"Very much so, yes."

Togami and Ibuki nodded their approval on Sonia's opinion.

"If you ask me, I think Miss Sonia's just perfect~!" Souda appeared, riding Gundam's back like a Yoshi. Sonia turned to glare at Souda. "Bitch, why you say that while riding my man? He is my royal Yoshi!" Sonia smacked the shit out of Souda, sending him flying into the sun that oddly looked like Monomi's face.

Togami and Ibuki gave Gundam-Yoshi a pitiful look while turning back to their previous conversation.