24

"We lost all of our readers!" Sonia wailed, slamming her hand on the stand.

"What are you talking about? We haven't lost any readers-" Togami was interrupted by Sonia shoving her device in his face.

"Oh."

"What do we do about it?! Are we not interesting enough? Are we..... Predictable?!?!" Sonia gasped.

Izuru nodded as he walked by, not even showing any remorse. Sonia broke into sobs, tears staining her dress.

Togami rolled his eyes. "That's Izuru. He thinks everything's predictable." "That's because it is!" Izuru called over his shoulder.

"Shut your face, Izuru! I'll smack you!" Hinata threatened from nowhere.

"Well, we need to do something to make us interesting again!"

"MAYYYYYYBE it was just a misunderstanding!" Ibuki yelled, walking over. Maybe Shy's profile didn't notify anyone that the chapter was uploaded!" She finished helpfully.

"For once I agree with the punk rocker."

"Thanks, Togami-chan!"

"Shut it, screamo wannabe."

"It could be, but come on! I think you losers really are getting boring! There needs to be more of me!" A familiar voice called out.

"Ugh, if you're going to be here, you'd better not use your English dub voice," Togami growled. "Finally someone other than me openly hates on his annoying English voice!" Hinata called.

"Shut it, you talentless trash."

"Okay!"

"Okay, I won't use my English dub voice, but what about Komaeda? His voice is just as terrible as mine!"

"Nah, yours is worse!" Komaeda exclaimed in his English dub voice. Everyone on the island turned to glare at Komaeda.

"Okay, mine is worse, but still. Yours is pretty bad."

"Can you assholes stop picking on my bear?!" AI Junko barked.

"Why does no one stand up for me like that....?"

"SHUT IT, MONOMI."

"Hawawawa!!!"