18

"No one's buying my lemonade!" Togami wailed, his head being patted by Sonia as he sobbed into her lap.

"This is not a dirty fic, you pervs! What the gently caress is wrong with you pooplords, thinking like that?!" Ishida screamed. "That's just how Shy designed it. He wanted people to think it was dirty," Genocider shrugged. Ishida huffed quietly.

Togami cried as Sonia wiped his tears with money, placing the bills in the jar of money that boldly stated 'Togami Funds'.

"Why don't people like my lemonade?" Togami sniffled, looking up into Sonia's eyes sadly.

"Maybe you need a different type of advertising!" Sonia said brightly, a hand on her bicep. "Great idea! Let's get Souda to work on Koizumi's camera so it can take videos, and we can show our commercial to everyone!" Togami said happily, hugging his fellow royalty.

One commercial script, one extremely willing Souda, one not so willing Koizumi and one video, they were ready to present it to everyone.

"So, how will we do this?" Sonia asked. "Ahem...... Everyone get your asses to the conference room in the hospital now," Kuzuryuu called. "Thank you, fellow rich person," Togami nodded gratefully at the Yakuza.

Everyone watched the commercial, and almost instantly regretted it.

"What. The fuck. Did I do to deserve this?" AI Junko said despairingly, nibbling on a piece of her hair.

"Wasn't it great?! Now come buy some lemonade!" Togami smiled like he did it Fukawa's fantasies (too bad she wasn't there to see it).