20

"Psst."

"Togami."

"Hey!"

"Togaaaaaami!"

"Heeeeeyyyyyyy!"

"Togami. Togami. Togami. Togamoney. Broccoli. Byakuya-chan. Togami. Togami. Togami. Toga-"

"What the money do you want, woman?!" Togami shouted angrily at the AI. "I just wanted to bother you," AI Junko smirked. "I swear to money, I'm going to hurt you one day," Togami hissed bitterly.

AI Junko grabbed some more money from her cleavage and handed it to Togami, taking four cups of lemonade and (quite literally) disappearing.

Togami had to correct his sign, as it changed in different chapters.

Kuzuryuu growled, noticing that the fourth wall was just about to tip over.

Togami shrugged, knowing that it wasn't his problem and went back to his sign.

'We do not serve Komaeda, Ibuki or Souda here' was what the new sign boldly stated. Togami huffed in approval, walking back to the stand to put it on the side of the stand.

Komaeda walked up before looking at the sign and walking away sadly. Because of his bullshit luck, a gust of wind blew the sign away while also smacking Kuzuryuu and the fourth wall, causing the wall to violently smash into Kuzuryuu.

AI Junko rematerialized, but dropped her empty cups in shock. "I leave for one minute! Kuzuryuu, don't you understand how much hope this is causing?!" Junko began sobbing.

Komaeda dashed back Sanic speed while an automated voice saying 'gotsa go fest' blared in the distance. "I came because I heard hope!" Komaeda screamed, making Junko cry even more. She got up and began violently stabbing him like she would have with Mukuro, making her despair and sob even more. "All this despair is making me so happy!" Junko cried, stabbing Komaeda's throat.

Kuzuryuu and Togami gave each other a look, but said nothing and watched as Junko stabbed Komaeda while sobbing.