The naughty room

I was just on my way to the naughty room I have been here my whole life all 15 Years of it. Then as I'm on my way down my friend lily runs over to me.

"Don't go down there I can't witness seeing you get hurt again." Lily said grabbing my arm.

"Its ok I'm taking your beating too because I love you like a sister." I said walking twoards the basement door.

While I was walking down there I stopped to look at my self. There were bruises all over my body cuts on my arms and legs. Most of them were from myself but its not like anyone else cared except for lily shes like my little 10 year old sister. I had long blue hair with white tips bright blue eyes and freckles. I have needed glasses for a while now so as I was walking down the stairs I start to loose my balance. Lily is usually my eyes I get down there and see the head mistress with a toothy smile. I got in the chair in the middle of the room and got ready for my beating. She starts off with her belt then to her knife slicing my legs then is about to slap me when the door opens.....
-----------------------------------------------------------Parkers POV

Me and liam were walking to taco bell because who doesn't like tacos!! We were walking then I hear a scream home from a building it sounded like a little girls scream.

"Liam!" I yelled to H.

"What parker I'm right here!!" H said looking up from his phone.

"Don't you hear that?" I asked going twords the screams.

"Ya I do let's go check it out" H said while we were running to the source

When we walked up to the building it said Sally's home for  homeless children.

"Why would there be screams coming from an orphanage?" I asked walking in. H just shrugged I looked and saw this girl crying on the stairs I asked her what was wrong.

"My friend is getting beaten!" She said filled with tears.

I looked to H who has a horrified look on his face. I asked where her friend was and she pointed to a door I opened it and it lead into a basement H fallowed. I saw a girl in a chair with a lady  telling things at her H charged at the lady.

(Hope you enjoyed!)