Surprise?

Moon POV

     I was sitting on the couch watching me some supernatural with the leftover pizza what i always do every Saturday night. When Parker and H walk in the room and tell me they have the surprise and i hopped to my feet. i saw H holding a box and i tried to peek but he kept it hidden behind his back.

"No peeking!" He sang 

Parker cloverd my eyes i heard a whine? Parker uncoverd my eyes and it was the cutest thing i've ever saw. IT WAS A FREAKING PUPPY. 

"Whats his name?" I said while petting the puppy.

"Link!" H chirped.

"Can i take him in the back?" H nodded

I took him into the back and he started chasing me around and i would chase him too then will came out. 

"Hey Will want to play?: I asked trying to not let Link escape my grasp.

"Sure!" He cheered. 

We spent almost all night just playing outside and a little after Will came outside me and him played some Football. He kept scoring but in the end i won cause im deh best. During our last game i slipped and just laied on the ground will came over to me.

"You ok?" He asked trying to hold in his laugh.

"Ha ha now help me up." As he held my hand i pulled him down with me and we just laughed and laid there. Then Link came over and laid on my face grr. I picked him up got up helped will up and went inside. I saw Parker asleep on the floor and H walking around in the kitchen along with straub. 

"Hey straub wanna see something funny?"

"Sure." He said coming up to me

We walked over to Parker and i held a finger over my mouth in a shh motion. I set link on Parker grabbed a cup of water and dripped some on his shirt and his neck. So it looked like Link peed on him. I went up to his ear and screamed as loud as i could.

"Parker! Link peed on you!" I screamed.

He shot up as fast as he could looked at his shirt ran outside and jumped in the pool. I fell on the floor laughing so hard. Parker came inside and looked me straight in the eyes he started walking over to me and i knew what was going to happen. I. was. outa. there.

I ran outside hopped on my skateboard and skated away with link fallowing me. Parker got on his skateboard he got and "Tried" to fallow me. he kept falling over. I stopped and walked over to him he was laying on the ground and offered him a hand. He pulled me down and we just laid there on the cement and link came over and laid next to me and Liam came over and laid on both of us i just layed there and thought my life was just how i want it to be.

Hey guys this is the author i was just saying this book will back up and running in no time and happy holidays!